Thread: 24 ft enclosed race trailer $7700 OBO

My Cars
    1M

24 ft enclosed race trailer $7700 OBO

SOLD

Selling well-optioned 24ft Team Spirit Track Champ race trailer. Comes with complete factory interior, 5k torsion axles, electric jack, 110 outlets, lights inside and out, generator, Goodyear Endurance tires (less than 1000 mi) , 1 year old Everstart battery, repacked bearings and freshened brakes Jan 2019. Has E-track on one wall with all straps necessary to secure a standard rolling 41” toolbox plus room left for pop up tent/ fold up chairs etc. Pit products fluid storage cabinet on the door. This trailer needs nothing and everything works. You should be able to drive for at least 3 years before doing anything other than pack the bearings. Trailer as it sits empty weighs 4600 lbs including spare tire. I pulled this trailer for 4 years with a Ram 1500 pick-up without drama. You’ve probably seen the trailer at either a Lemons, Champ Car or WRL race pulling the Team Operation BMW.

Trailer has spent it’s life inside an airplane hangar when not in use. This has prevented a lot of wear and tear from the elements. Overall it’s in excellent working shape. There are some light hail marks on left side but you can’t really see unless trailer is spotless. There’s a small dent on one cabinet I hid with a fire extinguisher inside sticker. Coin floor is slightly pulled from the away from the edges in some areas but functionally not an issue. Alum fluid storage cabinet has some oxidation. I’ve tried to be as honest as possible with the description and pictures so you know exactly what you are getting before showing up.

I have title in hand and take cash only for payment.

Last edited by robertm; 01-27-2019 at 12:13 PM. Reason: SOLD