Thread: Husco Armrest Manufacturer

My Cars
    2018 Toyota RAV4

Husco Armrest Manufacturer

Hello,
    I am reaching out to inquire if anyone thinks there may be a market for individual sales of brand new replacement Husco Armrests for the BMW E30? Originally my company (Jones & Vining - Lewiston, Maine USA) molded these armrests for Dick Husta at Husco Engineering and when he retired in 2005, we purchased the program / tooling from him. We continue to make the original armrest in the original OEM tooling but have focused on the Mobile Professional market, i.e. police cars, emergency vehicles, etc.

Recently, I have learned that these pads are in demand by BMW E30 owners and we are trying to determine the best way to access the market. We were thinking an online storefront might be a good place to start. We are a manufacturer so we are not set up currently for individual sales but if there is interest, we would look into it. We manufacture the pads only (we do not have the brackets or the cupholders).

Any feedback on an online storefront and suggested fair selling price of the armrest would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Dan Keeley
    Last edited by MauiM3Mania; 01-22-2019 at 02:00 PM. Reason: corrected type size/font added line feeds to be legible.

My Cars
    No e30s, again :(
    i know tons of people are interested in getting those armrests but how much they are willing to pay is questionable
    No e30s again.

My Cars
    2000 740iL & 1991 318iS
    Yep I have a Husco in my E30 & the pad is cracking. There is a demand for these as most of them have worn out by now.

My Cars
    2018 Toyota RAV4
    Thank you for the replies. We have decided to steer all of this business through Dustin Herrmann at DWH parts in Redlands, CA. Dustin's email address is dustinwherrmann@gmail.com. Please contact him directly and he will be able to get you your Husco armrests!