Thread: FS: E36 M3 euro Raceland headers (mod'd for SAP) + SS rep euro mid w/ cats

My Cars
    '98 M3/4/5

FS: E36 M3 euro Raceland headers (mod'd for SAP) + SS rep euro mid w/ cats

SOLD

Up for sale - Raceland Euro headers and a stainless steel SS rep mid section with 200cpi metallic high flow cats. The midsection I purchased from Europe, and I had the cats welded on after.

The headers are the typical Raceland SS euro reps. I drilled/modified them to accept the SAP piping, and it is 100% functional with the SAP, so it is a direct bolt on on a S52. I had these on the car for about 2+ years, and had no SAP related check engine light. I slotted the outer flange holes on the head side (typically needed for the racelands) for perfect fitment. I also slotted the mid pipe flange holes on the headers side, as when I first installed them I was running a different mid section and needed to do so. When I installed this euro spec mid, the shop slotted the mid pipe flange holes as well thinking they needed to, but it was not necessary. Both mate to each other as intended and everything lines up as it should. No complaints there.

You can mate any exhaust to this, as the muffler side of the mid section is cut so attaching any exhaust with this will be a custom job. I did have a euro spec supersprint performance exhaust attached, and the whole system bolted/lined up perfectly. I am keeping the exhaust and needed the muffler attachment end of the mid, so that is why it is cut. There are a few dents in the mid, as pictured, but it is overall in pretty decent shape. I decided to go back to a stock headers/mid setup so that is why they were removed.

Price: $350 + Shipping (should be roughly about $100 - 150 depending on location)
    Will not have exact shipping cost until I box these up, and I won't box these up until they are paid for. Will need about a week to get these ready to ship after initial payment.

Last edited by bimma360; 02-12-2019 at 02:20 PM.

My Cars
    skateboard
    Any drone running this with a SS race muffler?
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    '98 M3/4/5
    Quote Originally Posted by GG///M3 View Post
    Any drone running this with a SS race muffler?
    Pm'd you back. I ran this with the performance muffler, not their race version, so I unfortunately can't answer your question. But, I didn't experience any drone with my performance muffler.

This is the muffler I ran it with:
    https://www.ecstuning.com/b-superspr...m-tips/784326/

My Cars
    '98 M3/4/5
    Bump - it cost me over $1k to put this together new.

My Cars
    '98 M3/4/5
    For pickup, I'll let the set go for $300. $250 picked up just for the midsection.