Thread: HASSEL FREE E21 (US MODEL) - TO EUROPEAN BUMPER direct bolt on conversion bracket ki

My Cars
    E30m3s54. E30 3.1turbo

HASSEL FREE E21 (US MODEL) - TO EUROPEAN BUMPER direct bolt on conversion bracket ki

THE ONLY DIRECT BOLT ON KIT IS BACK!!!

::::No fabrication/welding/guessing required! (Note: novice installation time with limited handtools should not take more than 1-1/2 hours front, and back. Youll need a few sockets, one Allen socket, a drill with a drill bit, a socket extension and a universal swivel.

I include a PDF installation instructional attachment with all the kits via email. Buyer is required to re use they're oem front bumper Shock mounting bolts (2-17mm bolt and 2-13mm bolt) aside from that I include the hardware to mount the kit to the bumper and bumper to brackets and side mounting point bolts.

All kits are tig welded with quality metals and quality hardware, they are also powdercoated in a satin black finish, and wrapped in plastic wrap for shipping
    (custom colors are available apon request for a 20$ additional cost)

PRICE OF KIT: $340. (FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE US
    . We also ship worldwide. just contact us for a shipping quote: (NOTE: If ordering multiple kits we can adjust price accordingly)

All of the kits are hand made in a jig to ensure perfect fitment every time. We invested lots of time to ensure these kits are and will always be the BEST and ONLY direct bolt on US model e21 euro bumper conversion brackets. We are located in bayshore NY and offer local pick up as well. We have sold a bunch of these kits with nothing but 100% positive feedback. If you’re looking to get rid of the diving boards and want the best and easiest solution on the market you came to the right place.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us at any time
    VIA: Email- JOHN@SILOKIN.COM
    FACEBOOK: SILOKIN AUTOMOTIVE INC
    INSTAGRAM: SILOKIN AUTOMOTIVE INC
    SHOP NUMBER: 516 476 6806
    , and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!!!!

Our product is also sold through direct payment via
    PAYPAL at JOHN@SILOKIN.COM :
    were also listed on the following websites:
    EBAY: E21 BUMPER CONVERSION
    K&S AUTOWORKS

BLUNT TECH INDUSTRIES

PSA- Were on the forums periodicaly, if you send us a PM and we do not reply within 48 hours, we would kindly ask to try the other methods of contact listed. thank you again!.

Last edited by SILOKIN; 07-03-2019 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Changing price

My Cars
    83 320is, 07 RS4

Question $$$

Hey John,

No doubt the fabrication is clean and the product looks good. The issue for me is the cost, at $375 it's a little steep for a couple metal brackets. Given the fact hat Euro bumpers are harder and harder to come by these days, not to mention the cost to even get a set. Adding another $375 to a euro bumper swap is going to set you back some serious $$$.

At least we are seeing the value of our old cars going up at least a little bit recently.

Maybe some guys want to get on a group buy where we buy 10 or more of these and you give the E21 Legion here a deal around $200-$225 ??? What do you say John ?

My .02

Bimmerod
    :

My Cars
    1982 BMW 320is
    you could also just manufacture your own simple Z brackets from 2 L brackets for the rear and bending pieces of metal for the front. That's what i did in an afternoons time and for less than $50 and a splitting a 12 pack with my old man. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon.

My Cars
    ‘81 E21 320i
    If the brackets save hours of labor, or solve a problem a buyer can't, who can say that $375 is expensive? When it comes to things like this, I ask 'compared to what?'.

My Cars
    BMW E21
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgee View Post
    If the brackets save hours of labor, or solve a problem a buyer can't, who can say that $375 is expensive? When it comes to things like this, I ask 'compared to what?'.
    this is always a good way to look at things. It's pricey for me because I'm not in the market for something like that yet. If I was, I'd buy them. To expensive, just don't buy till you can. Would love to have them if I could, when I can tho.

My Cars
    ‘81 E21 320i
    I want euro bumpers, but since I bought an automatic to deal with bumper-to-bumper traffic I shouldn't get rid of my battering rams.

My Cars
    cts, e21, w124
    got my brackets, thanks John!

My Cars
    E30m3s54. E30 3.1turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimmerod View Post
    Hey John,

No doubt the fabrication is clean and the product looks good. The issue for me is the cost, at $375 it's a little steep for a couple metal brackets. Given the fact hat Euro bumpers are harder and harder to come by these days, not to mention the cost to even get a set. Adding another $375 to a euro bumper swap is going to set you back some serious $$$.

At least we are seeing the value of our old cars going up at least a little bit recently.

Maybe some guys want to get on a group buy where we buy 10 or more of these and you give the E21 Legion here a deal around $200-$225 ??? What do you say John ?

My .02

Bimmerod
    :
    thank you for your feedback it truly means alot.I take alot of pride in my work to ensure quality and getting your moneys worth. with that being said, the price is what it is due to the R&D, quality, finish and Ease of installation that it is. In total it took 6 days of work to create the perfect kit, also to create the jig to ensure quality control and perfect fitment (each kit is timely hand assembled by myself, pieced, cut, bent, tig welded powdercoated packaged and shipped) along with the FOOLPROOF PDF installation file given to each buyer youre truly getting your moneys worth. Each kit is designed on an adjustable tolerence factor, being these cars arent really straight anymore which allows the user to adjust and fine tune the bumpers. with that being said i can hope you once again can see why the price is what it is. (i hope that my reply skills do not come off as cocky, rude, or any sort of bad taste toward anyone. its all in good understandble reply)

Quote Originally Posted by Abazal View Post
    you could also just manufacture your own simple Z brackets from 2 L brackets for the rear and bending pieces of metal for the front. That's what i did in an afternoons time and for less than $50 and a splitting a 12 pack with my old man. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon.
    Your absolutely correct and some do have the tools, and skills to create their own masterpieces, however sometimes its easier to just pay it forward to something that takes ALOT less time, guessing, fabricating, measureing ETC, to just say. "FUCK IT i just want to bolt this thing on and see how awesome my E21 just transformed "

Quote Originally Posted by mcgee View Post
    Thank you for understanding. that pretty much sums up reasoning in a nut shell

Quote Originally Posted by duuder View Post
    got my brackets, thanks John!
    Absolutely!! No sir, THANK YOU!, just make sure you forward the instructional PDF to the installer. SEND OVER SOME PICS AFTER INSTALL id love to see that beauty of yours

If any of my fellow e21'ers E21 LEGIONEERS are looking to do a group buy you can contact me any time and i would be happy to proved a discounted price to ou guys as long as we can come up with a number of people at LEAST greater than 6 that would decrease price without a doubt!. BTW, i always have 10 kits on hand ready to ship with 3 day USPS and tracking (within US) if anyone has any questions please feel free to EMAIL (john@silokin.com) FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM ( SILOKIN AUTOMOTIVE INC) or call the shop at 516 476 6806. Thanks again guys!!
    For e21 bracket kits email us
    john@silokin.com or check us out via
    facebook/Instagram : SILOKIN AUTOMOTIVE INC

My Cars
    83 320is, 07 RS4
    Quote Originally Posted by SILOKIN View Post
    If any of my fellow e21'ers E21 LEGIONEERS are looking to do a group buy you can contact me any time and i would be happy to proved a discounted price to ou guys as long as we can come up with a number of people at LEAST greater than 6 that would decrease price without a doubt!. BTW, i always have 10 kits on hand ready to ship with 3 day USPS and tracking (within US) if anyone has any questions please feel free to EMAIL (john@silokin.com) FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM ( SILOKIN AUTOMOTIVE INC) or call the shop at 516 476 6806. Thanks again guys!!
    Appreciate the response John, like I said above, the parts look clean. Would love to get these at a killer deal.

I am happy to add my name to the list for the Group Buy:

1. Bimmerod

Feel free to get his thing rolling along.....

Bimmerod
    :

My Cars
    E30m3s54. E30 3.1turbo
    Appreciate the response John, like I said above, the parts look clean. Would love to get these at a killer deal.

I am happy to add my name to the list for the Group Buy:

1. Bimmerod

Feel free to get his thing rolling along.....

Bimmerod
    :
    Absolutely. should i dtart a new group buy thread or would you guys rather me do it within this one?

My Cars
    '78 320i
    I sorta regret the hack job I had to do to get my brackets in. If funds werent so tight, this would be worth it. The rears can be fabricated easily enough but the fronts are a pain in the ass.

My Cars
    83 320is, 07 RS4
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredmac11 View Post
    I sorta regret the hack job I had to do to get my brackets in. If funds werent so tight, this would be worth it. The rears can be fabricated easily enough but the fronts are a pain in the ass.
    I agree 100%, I made the rears with some simple 1 1/2" angle iron but never got around to the front because it isn't as straight forward.

That's why we need this group buy, so John can get the price to a more manageable level

Bimmerod

My Cars
    E30m3s54. E30 3.1turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredmac11 View Post

im ready when you are!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I agree 100%, I made the rears with some simple 1 1/2" angle iron but never got around to the front because it isn't as straight forward.

That's why we need this group buy, so John can get the price to a more manageable level

Bimmerod
    im down for it i will make a new POST mabve the end of this week, as long as we get at least 6 people in the group buy ill come up with a good number shipped to your doors (within US)

My Cars
    E30m3s54. E30 3.1turbo
    whos ready for a group buy!????????????????

My Cars
    E30m3s54. E30 3.1turbo
    BUMP BUMP. kits are available on ebay at a discounted price! Check out the link! happy bidding thanks guys.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bmw-E21-Eur...JUMy:rk:1:pf:0

My Cars
    E30m3s54. E30 3.1turbo
    just a bump for you guys. BUMPER KITS ARE NOW ON SALE THROUGH EBAY and will be the most discounted price until april 6th 2019. act now and save !!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bmw-E21-Eur...JUMy:rk:2:pf:0

My Cars
    E21,E38,E39,F10 M5
    +1 this kit.

I used the front brackets on my '81,.. the original owner used OEM Euro brackets and bent them until they lined up with the US bolt locations in the engine bay... very ugly. These front brackets cleaned it up very nice and were straight forward install. Also the finish quality is excellent!

The rear brackets I haven't gotten around to using because I already had custom brackets installed... HOWEVER, they mount differently. I CAN use these in addition to the ones I already have to give a more rigid install of the support. Just by eye, I measured up the rear ones and they look like they will be just as excellent of a fit as the front ones were.

Top notch product for those doing Euro bumper retrofits.

Stancing is for drivers trapped in an abusive relationship of their own lives.

My Cars
    E30m3s54. E30 3.1turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny G. View Post
    +1 this kit.

I used the front brackets on my '81,.. the original owner used OEM Euro brackets and bent them until they lined up with the US bolt locations in the engine bay... very ugly. These front brackets cleaned it up very nice and were straight forward install. Also the finish quality is excellent!

The rear brackets I haven't gotten around to using because I already had custom brackets installed... HOWEVER, they mount differently. I CAN use these in addition to the ones I already have to give a more rigid install of the support. Just by eye, I measured up the rear ones and they look like they will be just as excellent of a fit as the front ones were.

Top notch product for those doing Euro bumper retrofits.
    man thank you so much for your positive feedback, it means the world to me, i take so much pride in my name,reputation, and quality of my hand made parts. It trul makes my day hearing good (and very rarely ever bad) any type of feedback allows me to stay sharp and helps make any product i produce easy for my consumers. Thanks again man!

My Cars
    E30m3s54. E30 3.1turbo
    bump bump bump were on sale on the ebay link!!

My Cars
    E30m3s54. E30 3.1turbo
    BUMP BUMP!! hope your all doing well!

My Cars
    528iT
    I just landed myself an E21 for free, so these will be first on the list...even if I cant find a set of bumpers just yet.

My Cars
    E30m3s54. E30 3.1turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by itsbrokeagain View Post
    I just landed myself an E21 for free, so these will be first on the list...even if I cant find a set of bumpers just yet.
    truely appreciated brother. you wont be dissapointed. these are the first and best brackets on the market! 100% positive feedback. you can email me at JOHN@silokin.com when your ready to order! thanks again