Thread: We're turning 20 this year! Celebrate with us and SAVE up tp 50%!

RedlineGoods is offline Senior Member Supporting Vendor
    My Cars

We're turning 20 this year! Celebrate with us and SAVE up tp 50%!

Guys

2019 is BIG for us. We're turning 20! We want to celebrate, and we want YOU to celebrate with us as it is YOU who brought us where we are today!

We are starting an exciting year, in which we'll have contests, specials and really huge prizes for YOU to win!

We are starting our celebration with a flash sale, from today through this coming Wednesday you can SAVE up to 50%, depending on your order value)!

Just click the image below, pick the products you want and make sure to use the discount code to SAVE BIG!

Thank you for your friendhsip in the years past and, we dare to hope, in years to come. We would've never been who we are today without YOUR trust in the quality of our work, which we do take great pride in!

Meet us at RedlineGoods.com and let's stay friends for another 20 years

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team
    RedlineGoods - Custom leather shift boots and more - Custom Made for Your Bimmer!

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

RedlineGoods is offline Senior Member Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    Guys, please let me show you our latest release - custom shift&ebrake boots and armrest cover for current BMW 2, 3 and 4 series

And of course this M-style stitching is available for ALL BIMMERS, not only those pictured So I can't wait to see you guys have your custom interior upgrades done with this type of criss-cross stitching! It does not have to be the legendary 3-tone ///M stitching - we'll be happy to make it for you in whatever colours you want

And now THE BEST PART: we'll gladly REFUND YOU 50% of the price you paid if you order this type of stitching (M-stitch v.5 on our order page) upon your posting pics of our products installed in Your Miata here on this forum with links to our website :thumbs:

Just let us know what you fancy and we'll make it happen!

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team
    RedlineGoods - Custom leather shift boots and more - Custom Made for Your Bimmer!

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!