I have a clean e39 540 6 speed car that I am debating about repairing or selling as is. Car has the Sports Suspension and M Package. Also Dinan stage 2 package. Car was running good but the timing chain guides failed. At a shop in Mission Viejo Ca now. Also needs the Cat's replaced. Would sell as is asking $2,500.

I apologize but I wasn't prepared to sell the car now so I don't have all the details and history of the car handy, but I need to get this ad up due to the car being in the shop and needing a decision made to repair or not. I have had the car for Approx 6 years. Great fun to drive. from what I recall the clutch, engine mounts, cooling system and few other items were replaced before I bought it. Since I have owned it I have replaced the tires, plugs, belt, alternator and a few other items.

Car is in good shape. Paint and interior are good. Clear coat on top of rear bumper cover started fading over the last couple years. Has a few small door dings. Could use a good detailing but still a sharp looking car.

New to the forum couldn't, figure out how to post Pics. Let me know and I can send some.