Thread: Help me Guys !!!!! Emergency Program not turn off

My Cars
    1998 BMW e36 sedan

Unhappy Help me Guys !!!!! Emergency Program not turn off

i have E36 Bmw 1998 318i m43 engine and 310R Automatic Transmission

Since 8 months before when am driving back to home the the gear light turn on ( circle gear with Exclamation mark ) orange color on my speed dash.

the car actually not change after 3th , and when am stop and drive again it be very slow to go like you drive a bike idont know whats wrong.

i try every thing to do but nothing change ,,

1- some mechanical guys said you have gear problem, so i go immediately to get another one same part number, i change it and nothing change same problem . i think maybe the gear is not good so i go and buy another one and i change it again !!!! nothing changed..

2-some guys said check the EGS unit so i go and get another EGS UNIT then i change it .. No any new result.
    3- AFTER that i was go to some mechanic guy the put computer test on it
    there is two error shown :

*TPS SENSOR

*CAN TIME OUT :TIME IN

4- I was think maybe the tps not good so i go and buy new one not used !!!!! nothing changed
    5- i check every single hoses for fuel , air i found some bad hoses not bad but if i leave it maybe it will crack later so change it all !!Nothing change
    6- you know when you want to change the hoses under air intake you need to remove all part behind it so i checked all every thing is good .
    7- i buy new Air Mass It cost me a lot approximately 600$ Nothing Change Also i Check the big hoses for Air Mass i CHANGE IT ALSO .
    8- i change also crank shift sensor , speed sensors , abs sensors , brake sensors, nothing changed .
    9 - after that i go to the harness i remove it all i mean engine harness ( i put it on my my home then i remove all plastic covers and i check all cables one by one my multi- meter every is fine no any cable damaged in continues statement . is like new .
    10 - last step going to Dme i check the pluges pins and pluges harness and the pins inside the DME every thing looks fine.

all these steps cost me like 4000 to 5000 $ with nothing change
    Note : my engine rpm is 90000km

i read a lot of threads who talks about tps value check and i check it
    i love this car i dont want to lose it

Please Help me i need expert

forget to said i was also check the wiring diagram when am check the harness every thing is fine
    i remove the battery cable to make reset but nothing change .
    fuel pump is new filter is new .

iam really suffer i need expert

My Cars
    '98 328i convertible
    It is difficult to understand what your problem is exactly. It sounds to me as if your transmission has failed. I have replaced mine twice on my car in the last 100,000 miles of service (225,000 total). The good news is that they are common transmissions, made by GM surprisingly, and they can be rebuilt for not too much money. At least here in the States, I cannot say about Beirut. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by 110reef; 01-16-2019 at 11:13 AM.
    - Ken -