Thread: Active Autowerke E46 M3 Gen 6 Supercharger Kit FULL $3500 obo

My Cars
    All Mercedes

Active Autowerke E46 M3 Gen 6 Supercharger Kit FULL $3500 obo

Hey E46ers,

a buddy of mine asked me to help him build a supercharged M3 like the one he had back in high school. I went ahead and bought this kit for 4800 dollars. It includes a meth kit but since his M3 was an SMG we needed a resivoir that I bought from Active as well as a data port and software. This was an additional 1k. The kit is complete but my friend has decided that he does not want to move forward with the build. He’s asked me to try to sell this kit at a loss to move it quickly. I’m offering the kit for $3500 obo with everything included and the receipt with confirmation number so that active will send you software that you can upload to the car so that it runs properly.
    I have one picture of the kit and all it’s components I’d be happy send to anyone who is interested. Follow the link and you can also view that photo here:https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/2245cf24

My Cars
    95 M3 - 03 325i - 68 Bug
    Ohhhhh man. Dare I take advantage of the altitude out here, to run a small amount of pressure on a high compression engine.

I’m going to let a few others know about this, but that’s a great deal.

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amgtestdrivernj View Post
    Hey E46ers,

a buddy of mine asked me to help him build a supercharged M3 like the one he had back in high school. I went ahead and bought this kit for 4800 dollars. It includes a meth kit but since his M3 was an SMG we needed a resivoir that I bought from Active as well as a data port and software. This was an additional 1k. The kit is complete but my friend has decided that he does not want to move forward with the build. He’s asked me to try to sell this kit at a loss to move it quickly. I’m offering the kit for $3500 obo with everything included and the receipt with confirmation number so that active will send you software that you can upload to the car so that it runs properly.
    I have one picture of the kit and all it’s components I’d be happy send to anyone who is interested. Follow the link and you can also view that photo here:https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/2245cf24
    PM Sent

My Cars
    99 M3 cpe;15 Avalon Ltd.
    Brand new join date with a user name like this (AMG test driver NJ), 2 whole posts, a great story of putting together this SC kit for a friend and even buying additional parts to make it complete so he can recreate his high school car...and once the kit is complete the friend suddenly doesn't want to go forward and hey, the OP/friend will just eat it and lose money. Oh, and here's an external link to a photo. Sorry, this sounds like the scam that it most likely is and it's definitely not the first time these exact kind of posts have scammed up on here before.
    MODS: AA SC'D Rotrex C38-92 Stage 2 (60# injectors)==M50 Manifold==Snow Performance Stage 2.5 Meth Kit==Schrick 264/256 Cams==AA Ceramic Coated Headers==AA Trackpipe==Eisenmann Race 2x76==Clutch Master FX250 Clutch==Euro Oil Cooler==MANN Provent 200 Crankcase Catch Can==AA DSB== X-Brace==ZKW 6000K HID FX-R retrofit with Orion V2 L.E.D. Angel Eyes==Euro clear signals and tail lights==M-Tech Pedals and E-Brake==BBS RGR Diamond Black 17x8; 17x9 staggered==Leather Z Gauge Kit (oil temp, oil press, voltage)==Rally Road Guage Pod (steering wheel mounted with AEM AFR guage and Prosport boost gauge)==Cut-ring head gasket==Head refresh done by Autohead Performance==KW V2 Coilover Kit

Current with 85mm pulley and meth: 450 whp 365 wtq @ 13 psi on a Dynojet at Performance Eurowerks in Buffalo Grove, IL.
    Previous: AA Mustang Dyno Tuned in Miami, FL @ 10 psi on 93 pump made 392whp 325wtq (
    Performance Eurowerks Dynojet in Buffalo Grove, IL was 410 whp and 325 wtq @ 10 psi)

My Cars
    1995 AVUS M3
    Quote Originally Posted by abradic View Post
    Brand new join date with a user name like this (AMG test driver NJ), 2 whole posts, a great story of putting together this SC kit for a friend and even buying additional parts to make it complete so he can recreate his high school car...and once the kit is complete the friend suddenly doesn't want to go forward and hey, the OP/friend will just eat it and lose money. Oh, and here's an external link to a photo. Sorry, this sounds like the scam that it most likely is and it's definitely not the first time these exact kind of posts have scammed up on here before.
    I agree with you. I’m assuming it will be shipped from Nigeria?