Thread: Should I buy THIS 325 this weekend LOOK!

My Cars
    1997 M3

Should I buy THIS 325 this weekend LOOK!

Should I buy THIS 325???
    Ive been looking for the right car for the past 2-3 months and I finally found one with everything I wanted... 325, less than 85k, blk on blk, sedan, 5 speed..etc. Now I finally found it, and I need to know if this is THE ONE. Its a 1994, 75k miles, has a new clutch, a scratch over the wheel well. It is original owner, actually it was an old man who drove it to work but he passed away and his son is selling it. It is fully loaded- 6 disk changer, heated seats, ASC all the goodies. Someone on DTM hooked me up with a carfax for it and there was no accident record and everything was reported perfect on it. It qualifies for the 5,000$ guarantee or whatever. It is located in River Vale NJ so if anyone there can tell me a mechanic to take it to in order to get it checked out I would appreciate it. I will be going down to look at it this weekend most likely so If anyone in the area would like to meet me there to look at it and give some BMW owner expertise that would be great!. Its on Ebay but also the guy has a website with pics. Its been garaged for most of its life. Now what do you think I should pay? I was thinking maybe 10.5k. Check it out!

http://www.ronferraz.com/gallery/bmw/
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-c...indexURL=0&rd=1

OHH one more ? , it says it has a Pioneer 6 Disk changer, will that work with an aftermarket deck and stereo?

My Cars
    '93 325is, '04 G35 sedan
    not bad. it is still in its very stock condition which is good so u know it wasnt ragged out or what not. like how mine was when i got it. if he goes for your offer then go for it.

M3 cams *UUC stage II lwfw w////M5 clutch *JC cam & lwfw chip *ECIS intake *Bosal cat back *UUC udp's *M3 3.15lsd *M3 shifter *H&R & Bilstein sport *E46 M3 rsm *Z3 rein4c plates *Depo DDE's *Zender lp *M3 spoiler *M3 moldings * M3 mirrors *billetwerks *jbl/mtx sub system
    '04 G35 sedan 5AT all stock

My Cars
    '99 Cosmos E36 ///M3
    10k or 10.5k would be a good price. I saw that one before, if I was ready to buy I would have picked it up.
    -Sid