BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: feeler : 98 Techno Violet M3/4

My Cars
    06 MR

feeler : 98 Techno Violet M3/4

This is more or less a feeler im not 100% on selling it but it just sits in the garage and i am starting to get tired of looking at it. I bought the car 4 months or so ago as i wanted a good car to start a m3 turbo build, however life happens and my turbo fund to something else and now i am not patient enough to save up again. I bought the car from an older gentlemen who bought is in 2002 of a lease. It had 23k when he bought it and has kept it since my ownership, i am the 3rd owner and the car right now has 138k. The car was bone stock until i got it, i have added some bc racing coilovers on it and that is it. The PO did a lot of maintenance on it and did put a metal underpanel on the car.

All the bushings have been replace, it does have strut tower reinforcements front and rear also. The power steering lines have been replaced, the cooling system has been replaced. Car does not leak a drop of oil, does not burn any oil, runs extremely well and is very very quiet. Headliner has also been redone. New kumho tires with maybe 400-500 miles on them. It does have keyless entry with two fobs. Has the 99 m 3spoke steering wheel. Zkw headlights with 6k hid bulbs.

With every car there are cons however so i will list those.
    *car spent most of its life in Ga so does has sun damage on the ds fender, the Po repainted the hood,roof,and trunk and at certain light you can definitely tell. Does have chips on the hood.

* In 2002/2003 he hydroplaned and hit a guard rail, the ds rear door was replaced and i am pretty sure the quater panel. The car is not rebuilt or salavged however since in 2002 it was still worth a pretty penny.

* As with most e36 the interior isnt perfect but definitely better then most iv seen. Dove is hard to keep clean so it really needs a good cleaning. The ps seat has a rip the rest of the interior is pretty good for the age.

* It does have the 5th gear lean.

That is basically all the negatives car is very solid. When i looked it up there were only 119 Techno violet manual sedans imported so i would say the car is somewhat rare. With all that said i would ask 11k OBO as i said this is a feeler and there is a number that i will not go below as these cars are increasing in price like crazy. Car is low mileage, stockish, and only 3 owners. Let me know if you have any questions!

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    I might have missed it, but what's the feeler price?

i found it....$11,000 obo

My Cars
    06 MR
    Bumps

My Cars
    06 MR
    Sold!