Today I was driving 50 MPH on Lake Shore Drive in Chicago when I put my right blinker on to turn right and made the turn and BOOM, all of my electronics went out. Everything. All gauges including fuel gauge dropped to Zero or Empty. Temperature gauge dropped to the lowest temperature. Everything in the car went out except the wipers came on automatically and I could not turn the wipers off. The blinker still worked, but would not turn off and the daytime running lamps were still on and automatically turned on my headlights upon reaching inside of parking garage. Car drove fine. I turned the car off, waited 10 minutes after locking doors and everything came back on including a check engine light. This is my 3rd 750Li and I have seen the common oil issues, the ABS triple alert of death, I feel like I have seen it all and solved the issues. This one is completely new to me and I have never seen anyone mention anything like this. If anyone has any experience with anything like this, please feel free to advise as I called my BMW Dealership and they asked multiple service members and have never seen anything like this and need to take a 60 mile trip for Christmas. Any advice would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!