Thread: my youtube channel.

My Cars
    97 m3 CP /98 E36 m3 SDN

my youtube channel.

hey guys, i started a new Youtube channel, pointers and tips of content are welcome, im in no way a pro.
    Not looking for fame or success, just kinda wanna keep my builds and ongoings of the shop documented.
    all subscriptions are very appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj...wwzITHurd4I0FA
    -alex

"You don't have a soul. You ARE a soul. You HAVE a body." - C.S. Lewis

My Cars
    LSx M3 & 2017 Touareg
    Quote Originally Posted by Bystrov View Post
    hey guys, i started a new Youtube channel, pointers and tips of content are welcome, im in no way a pro.
    Not looking for fame or success, just kinda wanna keep my builds and ongoings of the shop documented.
    all subscriptions are very appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj...wwzITHurd4I0FA
    First tip would be don't film in vertical orientation, most people want to see things in full screen not in a square cropped box.

Other than that there is no formula other then just practice, practice and keep doing what you're doing. Don't get discouraged by lack of views or subs, just keep going and do it for fun nothing else. If you go into it thinking this is going to be your meal ticket it will fail. Personality is huge when it comes to youtube vlogging, be upbeat and optimistic.

My Cars
    97 m3 CP /98 E36 m3 SDN
    yea i also need to upgrade my recording equipement. i just wanted to get most of it recorded for record of some sort, as the project started. and later on grow etc. thanks for the input.
    -alex

"You don't have a soul. You ARE a soul. You HAVE a body." - C.S. Lewis

My Cars
    2015 BMW X3 AWD
    You did a good start. Youtube success doesn't happen in just days especially with an automotive topic. Don't be discouraged, you have a niche, and I know you will upgrade your equipment and learn more editing soon.

My Cars
    2016 BMW X3
    I hope that you will be able to produce more quality contents as you have this account for two years now. Also, you can share it on your social media channel to gain more views and interaction.

My Cars
    BMW X5 2011
    Congrats on your start! Agree with above mentioned comments and keep on going!

My Cars
    hyundai
    Quote Originally Posted by Bystrov View Post
    yea i also need to upgrade my recording equipement. i just wanted to get most of it recorded for record of some sort, as the project started. and later on grow etc. thanks for the input.

Do not forget about the protection of your computer and the data that you are shooting for YouTube. and good luck to you

My Cars
    BMW x5
    YouTube users love quality video and with meaning. You will have to try to draw attention to yourself. You can process video files in video editors. This will increase the quality. Also take care of the security files in the computer. Intrnet is not only a holiday. If a friend has some files disappear, do not worry. There is a program to recover deleted files DiskInternals Uneraser https://www.diskinternals.com/uneraser/. This program recovers video files and works with Windows.

My Cars
    BMW
    Tell me, what gives the channel on YouTube?