BACK HISTORY:
Hello, I recently purchased a 2010 BMW 650I convertible, it has 103k miles and all major services is up to date. Had my BMW service station (Euro Motor Service "BOSCH CERTIFIED", Alexandria VA) do an inspection. There is no leaks coming from the engine (including valve covers, alternator bracket and the coolant pipe that sits in the middle of the engine which I hear is notorious for leaking). They did find it had the wrong coolant (green) / dirty, brake fluid was past due for a flush and the thrust bar (maybe saying the wrong name) needs to be changed out, cracked rubber and little of play. I had all serviced except the thrust bar "being lazy" and waiting for Christmas Holiday for my funds to get back to par. So far I changed out the kidney grill from chrome to black with the M Colors on it, put tint on the windows, changed out all interior lights from white to red and changed out the door courtesy lights to the BMW symbol laser light display. I went to a exhaust fabrication shop in Manassas VA "Hi Flow" and they did my resonator delete and made it to a X-pipe. It sound really good but still to quite, going to go back and have them do a muffler delete too.

PACKAGES THAT CAME WITH THE CAR:
Cold weather package: heated seats, heated steering wheel and ski bag
Sound Package: 11 speakers, 6 disc cd changer, and HD Stereo
Performance package: 19 in rims(249), sport seats, shadow line exterior trim, adaptive drive /w ARS

FUTURE MODIFICATION:
I want to lower the car one inch in the rear and one and a half or two inches in the front depending on the fitment of the set of rims I will purchase.
Dinan air intake, throttle body, engine tune and a few other items that will get me my ten points
adjustable struts and shock (some German brand)
wider set of tires front and back, meaning new rims, as described before hand.

INPUT NEEDED:
Honestly I was in the market for a convertible, I owned a 97 Porsche Boxter and wanted something more up to date and comfortable. Looked at Z4 M it was much smaller than the Boxter and not as comfortable too. Looked at and test drove 09' M6, was impressed with the get up and go. Not impressed with normal driving speed, the transmission had a weird sound and feel to it when shifting around 30mph / 40mph (or normal driving). Did a month of research and to make long story short, the only way I would be a 2nd generation M6, it would have to be a manual and would need 10k for engine fortification. My project now is to make the de-tuned 650I almost competitive as the M6 2nd generation. Please tell me your suggestions of improving my 650I.