For sale is Practically New 2017 Bmw i8. Always garage kept, and hand washed. This Bmw has the Giga world package, and the Protonic dark silver edition package, Harmon/Kardon sound system (sounds amazing!). Premium carpets still in packaging never used. Tinted windows professionally installed by dealer, and much more! Full front and side clear paint protection professionally done. 1 owner and Never been in any type of accident. Beautiful color combo, must see in person. Free 2 year maintenance still left, and full factory bumper to bumper warranty until February of 2022, plus extended warranty. ONLY 2,778 MILES. Please note that back in December, Bmw Cars North America reacquired this vehicle due to customer complaint. Regardless, in the interest of customer satisfaction, they agreed to repurchase the vehicle. We have all the documentation from Bmw Cars North America verifying the concern and the repair. The factory warranty is still in intact so buy with 100% confidence! If your looking for a new Bmw i8 then this is the one for you, save thousands on a vehicle that sold a year ago for over $147,000. Contact 281-839 4281. Asking $100,000 I can also help with shipping if your out of state. Thank You.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not sure how to add pictures however you may text me and i can reply with a bunch of pictures of the car. 281-839-4281