Thread: Hey you MA guys, 25% discount on dealer parts.

JimLev is offline Artifically Aspirated Moderator
    My Cars
    00 540/6, '16 Highlander

Hey you MA guys, 25% discount on dealer parts.

They keep sending me all the club info even though I moved over 2 years ago.
    Pretty good discount on OE parts, free food, and "The Hack Mechanic".
    Just got this, thought some of you guys that are close might drop in.
    Technically your suppose to be a club member however I've never seen them ask if you are.

Dear Jim,

As you get ready for the holidays (we actually know you're not ready) we have a great way to combine some gift shopping and entertainment.
    On Wednesday, December 19th the Boston chapter will be holding it's end of year gathering at BMW of Peabody showroom in the main building. The show will start at 7PM and end at 9PM.

Shopping: Now, Peabody BMW will be offering a 25% discount on parts (Shopping, See!) and the dealership is located near the Northshore mall which will be open until 10pm (See, yet more shopping. You know it has to happen some time, so bite the bullet and make a night of it. BMW parts and anything else you can get at the mall!).

We're going to feed you: BMW of Peabody will be generously providing food and drinks for our gathering.

Entertainment!!
    The featured speaker will be Kevin Philips, Head of BMW M and BMW Individual at BMW of North America. He will enlighten us about what is happening at M-Sport and will talk about the uniqueness of BMW’s that have been enhanced by BMW Individual (special paint and upholstery to mention a few options available).
    Rob Siegel 'the hack mechanic", will also be on hand with his new book.

Door Prizes! We have a number of door prizes including a one day HPDE Driving School, an Autocross Day, some limited edition art works etc. Drawings are limited to BMWCCA members, please bring your card to get a drawing ticket.

Chapter Business: (sorry yes, also necessary) At this meeting members will be voting for next year's Chapter Officers. Please come to vote and have a say about what is happening at you're Chapter.

Please sign up on the Chapters Website as we need to know a headcount for BMW of Peabody so they can order enough food and chairs for the meeting. Your help with registering is really appreciated! (Directions and details on the website)

PARTS SPECIAL NOTE - If you wish to order parts ahead of time you can do so by contacting the parts department through Jon jdesmarais@bmwpeabody.com at (978) 573-5510.

See you there, please do tell a friend and pass it on.

Happy Holidays

Simon Cooper
    President

This email was sent by Simon Cooper - simoncooper@yahoo.com Please contact this person if you have questions about this event. (DO NOT 'Reply' to this email). To unsubscribe, Log into your account on the Boston BMW CCA web site and change your Email Bulletin settings.

You received this message because you are either a member of the BMW Car Club of America and are affiliated with the Boston Chapter, or specifically requested to receive correspondence from the club.

Please direct any questions or comments about this email to webmaster@boston-bmwcca.org

If you no longer wish to receive emails from the Boston Chapter BMW CCA, please log into your account and change your 'Email Bulletin' settings.

AOL Users: Please do not report this email as S*P*A*M. Just delete this email if you are not interrested, and optionally, change your 'Email Bulletin' settings so you don't receive email from the Boston Chapter in the future.

Boston Chapter BMW CCA || P.O. Box 3087 || Peabody, MA 01961 || www.boston-bmwcca.org

My Cars
    99 528i/5, 05 ZHP conv
    Yes. these are good events. A month or so ago there was a similar event nearby and I got Gallery BMW in Norwood to match the 25% discount on a new key - even thought they weren't hosting the event!

My Cars
    2003 M5, E93 335i/6
    Thanks Jim for the heads up, I'll be there!
    -Chris

My Cars
    2011 E90 328i
    Be careful on dealer prices, as some have two different level of retail prices. Before you buy, know what the retail price actually is.

My Cars
    750IL/540iT/R53/E46Vert
    True - I’ve dealt with Peabody for the Mini, and they have been pretty good. I’m in NY and they have to ship to me.