I'm attempting to finish a halfway completed SMG to 6MT swap on a E46M and I'm running into a few errors I'm hoping the coding gurus here can help me with.

When I got the car, the dashboard was a mess, lights everywhere. I suspect the coding wasn't completed.

I pulled the .bin from the DME and saw that the 8th bit in line 1 had been changed from 40 to 03 so that was something. I launched NCSExpert and proceeded to change the VO (car is a 2002). Read the VO from the AKMB and noticed the VIN was not correct, it was showing PN607079 whereas the last 7 on the car start with a JR. I've read that the VIN doesn't always match 100% in NCSExpert but the last 7 should, so I took it as an obvious sign of something wrong. Went ahead and attempted to read the VO from the ALSZ and it was showing a partially correct VIN (last 7 were correct, plus an additional F at the end which was weird).

Removed the SMG option from the VO and did a FA_WRITE on both the AKMB/ALSZ, success. Went ahead and started on the next step which was to do a SG_CODIEREN on AKMB/MK60/ALSZ and it fails on all 3 modules, these were the error codes:

AKMB / SG_CODIEREN
Error in CABD! look at CABI.ERR and ERROR.LOG!
COAPI-2060: Codierung fehlerhaft (allgemein)
KOMBI46R, C_S_AUFTRAG: ERROR_VERIFY
ALSZ / SG_CODIEREN
Error in CABD! look at CABI.ERR and ERROR.LOG!
COAPI-2041: Falscher SG-Codierindex
A_LSZ: CODIERINDEX = 37h
MK60 / SG_CODIEREN

The MK60/DSC error worries me, is the module corrupt? I'm able to access it in INPA.

Anyway, any insight or suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks all.