Thread: INPA not working

My Cars
    2004 x5 3.0

INPA not working

2004 x5 e53 I repaired brake lines and need to bleed my abs brake system. I bought a cable off ebay and downloaded mikes easy software. When I down loaded it I got an error and now when I go to use it it is not giving me the option for bleeding brakes. I will try to attach pictures below. Running INPA on hp laptop with windows 10 64 bit. Thanks for your help.

My Cars
    2002 BMW Z3 M
    Posted by redmeat:
    2004 x5 e53 I repaired brake lines and need to bleed my abs brake system. I bought a cable off ebay and downloaded mikes easy official writemyessay software. When I down loaded it I got an error and now when I go to use it it is not giving me the option for bleeding brakes. I will try to attach pictures below. Running INPA on hp laptop with windows 10 64 bit. Thanks for your help.
    Hello @redmeat,

I previously bled the system with a motive power bleeder. Though it seemed to me I might of got some air in the lines installing the BBK, as I noticed my brakes were incredibly firm after I proceeded with the INPA method. Could you please share some pictures so that I could help you out? Anyway, I'd recommend a thorough service check of the abs braking system. Because when you download a firmware and get an error, it is a very dangerous sign. Out of the blue, the abs system may have a glitch and lock one of the wheels.
    Last edited by BeeMirror; 12-10-2018 at 02:37 AM.