Up for sale is my 1998 BMW 750IL. This car has been extremely well taken of and you can tell. The previous owner owned the car for 15 years during which the car was stored in a garage or under a weatherproof cover and serviced regularly at a local BMW garage in Bellevue. This car feels like it has less than 60k miles.

The interior is immaculate and the exterior looks great as well with only a couple minor rock chips. Options include infinitely adjustable heated seats, heated steering wheel, power adjustable rear seats, rear climate control, parking sensors and everything else you can think of. It has the complete original tool kit, owners manuals, glovebox flashlight, and unused spare tire+jack. The car has 4 brand new Continental ExtremeContact tires that handle amazingly and cost $1000. Included with the car is a custom fitted weatherproof car cover and 3 keys including a valet key and a waterproof key for swimming.

There are a few issues that don't affect how the car drives but eventually should be addressed. The first is a message that comes up on the dash sometimes that says "Engine Failsafe Prog." The check engine light comes on intermittently for a misfire but the V12 still seems to run just as good as before the light came on. Secondly, 750IL's came with double glazed laminated side windows that delaminate over time and look cloudy in spots. It's a factory design flaw that many people hide successfully using tint applied on the outside of the glass. The final issue is a burnt out navigation display.

I bought this car with plans to turn it into a show car but it's just been sitting untouched since I have been too busy with work to do anything to it.
Clean title in hand. I will take the best reasonable offer. Text, call and email are all fine. Contact info and pictures are in my craigslist ad linked below

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/c...752467233.html