Hey guys, hoping someone here can point me in the right direction

About a month or two ago, I had the dreaded "christmas" lights come on - ABS DSC 4x4 EBV indicators on the dashboard. What I thought would be a pretty straight forward fix (from past experiences + reading online + talking with bmw minded mechanics), this problem still persists.

I've changed the battery, changed the alternator, the car is completely stock, alignment is good, etc.

What's happening now is very intermittent. When I start the car, it's all good. I'll start driving, get on the highway, all good. The moment that I get into the city, or anywhere where I'm hitting lights and constant stop and go...the lights come on. When those lights come on, there's no difference in feel of how the car drives EXCEPT when you're trying to park and have the wheel cranked to the left/right and going slow - car feels like it's slipping, or driving on sand/snow in 4L(if you've ever experienced that). I can pull over, turn the car off, turn it back on, and we're good again. Now obviously this is not normal so I want to fix this sh*t as soon as possible.

Judging by the fact that the lights don't come on when I'm on the highway doing 2500+ RPMs it's kind of clear that this must be happening to the battery+alternator system (since it charges during those high revs), but don't know where to go from here.

so please....hopefully someone here knows