Executive Package
    1-SoCal Owner/Original Paint
    Factory Warranty
    Clear Bra & Ceramic Coat

VIN: WBS1H9C54HV88xxxx
    7,300 Original Miles
    Alpine White on Black Dakota Leather with Blue Stitching
    Clean California Title
    M-Double Clutch 7-Speed Transmission (DCT)
    Clean CarFax® Report
    Original Paint/No Accidents
    BMWCCA Member Owner

Offered at $47,990

Since BMW discontinued the 1M, the true enthusiast (I’m talking about the geeks that swooned over the original E30 M3) pined for something more exciting. Until the M2 came along, the M3/M4 offerings were creeping slowly into the bloated GT line-up versus the “ultimate driving machine.” The M2 was an immediate success, especially among the grass roots enthusiast. Dealers could barely keep up with demand and hefty “market adjustment” pricing above and beyond MSRP was gleefully paid. Heck, what’s not to love about 365hp from a buttery smooth twin turbo charged inline 6 cylinder motor in a smaller and stiffer chassis? This is what hot-rodding is all about.

This example was built in September of 2016 and sold new on November 23rd, 2016 by BMW of Long Beach, California. As most know, the M2 came with very few available options. This example was ordered with most extra options you could purchase:

Executive Package (ZEC):
    Heated steering wheel
    Rear view camera
    Park distance control (rear)
    Automatic high beams
    Active driving assistant
    Wireless charging
    WiFi hotspot
    Speed limit information
    M-Double-clutch transmission with Drivelogic®
    Black kidney grilles
    Stainless steel pedals
    Illuminated door sills
    Wheel locks
    BMW first aid kit
    LED door projector

The MSRP was $58,660. However, many (if not all) M2s sold for substantially more than MSRP when new.

This owner is a long-time friend and enthusiast going back over 15-years. He has always been a local fixture in both the BMW and Porsche community. He purchased this M2 as a stop gap until his allocation for a GT3 Touring came through. However, he had no idea how much he would end up loving this BMW. We’ve been discussing helping him sell it for the past 5-months as he’s had a hard time letting it go. Of course, while in his care, it received true pampering, care, and service. It was always garaged and never tracked or abused. Highlights of maintenance performed includes:

1st service at Crevier BMW (1,223-miles)
    2nd service/oil change at Crevier BMW (6,512-miles on 3/1/18)
    Ceramic coat of entire exterior including wheels (with warranty)
    Clear bra of front bumper and mirrors
    Top quality light UV protective window tint (all but windshield)
    Lojack® installed

Furthermore, besides the normal factory bumper to bumper warranty that is good until November 23rd, 2020/50k-miles (whichever comes first), he also purchased the complete maintenance/service program good at any North America BMW dealer. This covers all service until November 30th, 2019 or 36k-miles (whichever comes first). It is transferrable for a $700 fee to BMW and is available as an option for the next owner.

As you can imagine, this M2 looks absolutely stunning and like new. I am hard pressed to find any flaws. The paint looks pristine with no visible blemishes. It is all original paint as verified with a meter (see pics). The glass is all original including the windshield and free from cracks, chips, or scratches. The wheels have no curb rash and are wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sports with near full tread on the front and 75% on the rears. The brakes are at near full life.

The interior looks equally as exceptional with hardly any signs of use. The leather seats have no cracks or tears. The headliner, carpet, door panels, and dash all look like new. In fact, the car still smells new. All the gauges, buttons, lights, etc. all work properly. It is difficult to find any fault with this example.

Of course, driving it is unworldly. It’s been a while since I’ve driven a late model BMW (heck, I race a 1999 M Coupe) and I was certainly shocked. This M2 feels like it can do it all. It would easily be just as much at home twisting around Highway 1 to a mundane daily commute to the occasional driver’s education at a local track. It has a nice balance of sport, performance, luxury, and comfort. This may be the perfect 1-car solution.

California registration is current and paid to December of 2018.

This M2 comes with all the original owner’s manuals, 2-keys, wheel locks, tool kit, cargo net, factory first aid kit, factory (unused) car cover, BMW LED door projector (see pic), dealer welcome key chain kit, and two original window MSRP stickers.

**Note: VIN and other numbers withheld to protect against fraud. All numbers including VIN, Engine, and color will be provided to serious buyers.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Paul at 714-335-4911 or paul@autokennel.com
    For tons of photos, go to: www.AutoKennel.com

We appreciate the countless calls from brokers and dealers. As much as we would love to quickly "wholesale" this car to industry partners so they can make a quick profit, the car is on consignment (as are all of our offerings) and the owners have the final say.

If you have actually taken the time to read this far in our detailed description, I can't imagine there are any questions you may have. However, if there is something I missed or you would prefer to hear the warm sound of a human voice (mine) reiterating the research I've provided above, I would be happy to help.

If you put our company name in Google (Autokennel) you will see that we have been a long time part of the Porsche community and have worked extremely hard to earn the positive reputation you will find. Feel free to reach out to our local PCA chapter (www.pcaocr.org) and the board members are familiar with us. Most in the club have known us for most of our 25-year membership involvement. Of course, if you would like more references, you will find countless testimonials on our website as well.

This vehicle is sold “as-is” with no warranty, written or implied. In some cases, the vehicle does have the remaining factory warranty still in place and will be described above if that is the case. All taxes and fees are the responsibility of the buyer and are not included in the listed price. All vehicle sales will require a $65 document fee. The vehicle listed is described to the best of our ability. The information is based on our own research and statements made to us by the previous owner(s). To the best of our knowledge, the above information is accurate. We are not responsible for errors in our description of options or any other details. The above-mentioned vehicle is used and can be expected to show some wear and tear. It is not a brand-new vehicle. We do welcome all local pre-purchase inspections on vehicles in order to verify condition.
    Attached Images Attached Images