Thread: Bmw e60 module vin change

My Cars
    Bmw e60

Bmw e60 module vin change

Hi everyone i have a bmw e60 530d and i need to make a cin change in some modules especiallt airbag. Can anyone help me in doing this via team viewer i have most software on my pc but its too complicated for me i have tried once and did not happen. I am willing to pay online or cia bank transfer np. Software in my pac is winkfp, inpa, tool32. Thanks for any replies

My Cars
    bmw e60 525d 2004 163hp
    from ncs expert you have to copy your vin with checksum letter on end.

from inpa you identify the module for airbags.

with tool 32 you select the file and you have to write the vin (with the checksum letter )

"You will either need to re-program it with WinKFP or use tool32 to change the VIN number as paper stated. Once you fix the VIN issue you will need to re sync the time in all the gateway modules. If the system is not re-synced on all of the safetymodules the airbaglight will never go away, inpa will show a system failure message. If you try to clear this message it will always re appear until the system has been synced" from here https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489285

INPA: UIF (User Information Field) Report
    1-Open INPA>select your car model (E60)>Functional Jobs>F3 UIF
    2-You'll see a list of all control units with their ZUSB number and VIN
    3-Print to PDF the report.
    4-Identify the ZUSB numbers without your VIN and copy from the PDF and close INPA

WinKFP: Edit VIN and Flash Module
    5-Open WinKFP (Load SPDaten files google it)
    6-Select comfort mode
    7-Then click find ZUSB
    8-Paste the number you copied
    9-this will go straight to the right ZUSB
    10-Then enter your full VIN and then click on done
    11-Double check that the module your going to flash it's safe to flash with your cable and the battery needs to be connect to another power source
    12-Click on update ZUSB (this will flash the module with SPDaten files and re-write the VIN)

NCExpert: Code to Default
    13- Open NCExpert
    14-Load profile -> Expertmode -> F1 -> F3 -> choose E60 from the list -> choose any module you want from this list -> now click F6 Back -> select F4 Process ECU -> choose Module -> now click ReadECU -> close the notepad window that showed up after the module was read.
    15-Press F5 for basic functions -> Select "coapiReadSgGetFswPsw" and click Ok -> Select F2 "job" select SG_CODIEREN and press ok -> Press F3 Execute job and wait for the buttons to become active, when active it's all done.

INPA: Identification Report and Clear Errors
    16-Open INPA>select your car model (E60)>Functional Jobs>Identification
    17-Print the report to PDF.
    18-Look in the SGBD column the module you replace
    19-Clear (EM, IM and HM) Errors and Close INPA

Ediabas Tool32: Start System Time
    20-Start Tool32
    21-Select File->Load SGBD, Group file
    22-Browse to the EDIABAS\ECU folder, and search for the file name based on the listed SGBD column. Can be more than 1 file.
    23-In the Left of the window select systemzeit_lesen (write)
    24-In the middle of the window Argument (value of) type 1 in the dropdown menu
    25-double click systemzeit_lesen and done.

have a nice day

My Cars
    e61

vin coding e61

Quote Originally Posted by darckreign1984 View Post
    from ncs expert you have to copy your vin with checksum letter on end.

from inpa you identify the module for airbags.

with tool 32 you select the file and you have to write the vin (with the checksum letter )

"You will either need to re-program it with WinKFP or use tool32 to change the VIN number as paper stated. Once you fix the VIN issue you will need to re sync the time in all the gateway modules. If the system is not re-synced on all of the safetymodules the airbaglight will never go away, inpa will show a system failure message. If you try to clear this message it will always re appear until the system has been synced" from here https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489285

INPA: UIF (User Information Field) Report
    1-Open INPA>select your car model (E60)>Functional Jobs>F3 UIF
    2-You'll see a list of all control units with their ZUSB number and VIN
    3-Print to PDF the report.
    4-Identify the ZUSB numbers without your VIN and copy from the PDF and close INPA

WinKFP: Edit VIN and Flash Module
    5-Open WinKFP (Load SPDaten files google it)
    6-Select comfort mode
    7-Then click find ZUSB
    8-Paste the number you copied
    9-this will go straight to the right ZUSB
    10-Then enter your full VIN and then click on done
    11-Double check that the module your going to flash it's safe to flash with your cable and the battery needs to be connect to another power source
    12-Click on update ZUSB (this will flash the module with SPDaten files and re-write the VIN)

NCExpert: Code to Default
    13- Open NCExpert
    14-Load profile -> Expertmode -> F1 -> F3 -> choose E60 from the list -> choose any module you want from this list -> now click F6 Back -> select F4 Process ECU -> choose Module -> now click ReadECU -> close the notepad window that showed up after the module was read.
    15-Press F5 for basic functions -> Select "coapiReadSgGetFswPsw" and click Ok -> Select F2 "job" select SG_CODIEREN and press ok -> Press F3 Execute job and wait for the buttons to become active, when active it's all done.

INPA: Identification Report and Clear Errors
    16-Open INPA>select your car model (E60)>Functional Jobs>Identification
    17-Print the report to PDF.
    18-Look in the SGBD column the module you replace
    19-Clear (EM, IM and HM) Errors and Close INPA

Ediabas Tool32: Start System Time
    20-Start Tool32
    21-Select File->Load SGBD, Group file
    22-Browse to the EDIABAS\ECU folder, and search for the file name based on the listed SGBD column. Can be more than 1 file.
    23-In the Left of the window select systemzeit_lesen (write)
    24-In the middle of the window Argument (value of) type 1 in the dropdown menu
    25-double click systemzeit_lesen and done.

have a nice day
    Can you help me code my vin to my used transmission in my e61?