Bavarian Soundwerks

Thread: Mistakes were made 4 years ago with my logic 7

My Cars
    '07 328i w/ Logic 7

Mistakes were made 4 years ago with my logic 7

First- I deserve to be scolded for my ignorance of the audio system I had.

Second- I didn't listen to my own cardinal rule of don't throw things away.

But I am older and wiser now. I must take this as a learning lesson. So some years ago I had a friend tell me I should upgrade my head unit after I just bought my car I looked the ugly orange display and with some reluctance I said yes. And we can probably all guess what happened next I have created to a double din that I thought was really cool and just looked really cool not realizing it lacked the functionality of the actual OEM logic 7 head unit. Time passed and eventually the head unit went to a better place for lack of a better term. What do I do now or what can I do now to restore the complete functionality of my logic 7 system can I buy a new logic 7 head unit and just plug it in since I have read that there are no aftermarket systems that have the full capabilities and the integration with the cic and won't throw a 299 for the SOS. Can I go to the dealer and just buy any logic 7 head unit or do I have to like hunt eBay for an E90 logic 7 which apparently doesn't exist. Because I would like to now move the OEM to trunk and have an Android display is it possible? Or do I have to procure an original OEM head unit first. I do know about Electronics but I know nothing about audio.

Thank you Veterans for any direction you may provide me.
    Last edited by E90Guy; 11-19-2018 at 04:56 AM.

My Cars
    2004 BMW 545i
    check this site out i would give it a shot. it even cross ref the other models that use lsame stuff https://www.estore-central.com/part/65129176958/