I bought this car as a minor project, and have fixed a few things, I’m not trying to make a buck, I just want to find it a good home and not just get junked, as it’s actually in very solid shape, though it does have its issue. I will be 100% honest. Car is a 1985 735i us bumpers, black in color, charcoal and burgundy interior(looks nice) has aftermarket 16” bbs wheels chrome. Has original spare and tools. No one ever smoked in it, interior is clean outside is clean as well. CAR IS LOCATED IN SANTA CLARITA, CALIFORNIA.

I replaced; front wheel bearings, mismatched used tires, both rad hoses, new water pump, thermostat, thermostat housing(both pieces) valve adjustment, cover gasket, rad cap, fresh coolant/distilled water, both fuel pumps, filter, trans kickdown cable, 5 or so power steering hoses and clamps w/ fresh fluid, all three v belts, ac controls(heat/ air work on on high fan speed) gauges work but only the speedo sometimes doesn’t. Odometer stopped working last year right after I bought it. Miles read 230,000 something. Fuel pump/main relay new, both crank/ cam sensors new, flywheel tab reweled on, trans fluid and filter new, new oil change with 10/40 rotella oil, ignition switch new, spark plugs, wires, dist cap and rotor, air filter. I also have brand new in the package wiper blades for the car to go with it and a good used sunroof motor. No leaks runs and shifts perfect. Everything works unless specified below;

Known issues: rear subframe bushings need replaced, sunroof sounds like gears stripped, driver door lock bad, driver door key cylinder not attached inside, blower fan only works on high, check brake lights light on (only malfunction lamp on the car illuminated) I was told possible brake light switch as all the lights and signals on the car work, obc works, but light burnt out for screen illumination.

Car overall is pretty clean, steering tight, needs some TLC, as you can see above, i got it almost halfway there for the next person. Car runs and drives no problems, it’s not smogged or registered but tags paid up to date. Clean Ca title and plates. Please feel ask me questions. I know some of you Bmw owners would really love and enjoy this car. Contact me so I can send pics, paint is chipping in a few places, but car still cleans up and shines presentable. Engine and underside no rust at all engine is super clean and smooth. I’m asking $2,000 for the car, i feel like the labor and parts I’ve invested this is a pretty great deal for someone who knows these cars. I just don’t want it getting jumped by someone who doesn’t appreciate the work I’ve put into this nice car. Contact me so I can email or text pictures. My name is Brendan. Please ask questions I will answer to the best of my knowledge. My email is brendanjryan@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Brendan