BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FOR SALE: Beautiful X3 M40i w/Paint Protection Film/Ceramic Tint $52K

My Cars
    2018 BMW X3 M40i

REDUCED! Beautiful X3 M40i w/Paint Protection Film/Ceramic Tint $49,500

Dropping price to sell it a little faster! At this price, with this build and aftermarket stuff, this is a total steal.
    Hey guys/gals. I am unfortunately selling my baby. 2018 BMW X3 M40i. This thing is a blast to drive and I hate to get rid of it, but way too much driving for work. I don't want to run up the miles on it.
    Alpine White with amazing Cognac interior. Packages include Driving Assistance Pack, Premium Pack, Executive Pack, Adaptive M Suspension, Harmon Kardon Surround Sound, Active Cruise Control, 360 camera, Active Cruise Control.

I have already had paint protection film put on the entire front ($1800 or so), windows tinted with 35% ceramic all around, including the pano roof), and I've replaced the cerium gray accents with black (kidney grills, side air vent insert pieces, mirror caps, badging, etc. I did not like the gray on the Alpine White color and it kept smudging). I also have put 20" aftermarket Savini black forged wheels on it. Right now it's sitting at 8100 miles. I have to drive a lot for work and don't want to put a million miles on this beauty, so I'm looking to offload it and maybe jump back in later once we get fleet vehicles at work.

MSRP is $65,600. I've spent approx $5400 on the tint, film, black IND painted BMW original kidney grills, badging, mirror caps, wheels, etc. It just had the first service and oil change done and is in amazing shape (always garaged, hardly ever sees rain).
    I prefer to sell it to someone that will really appreciate it versus trading it in. Open to meeting if not across the country, or helping to arrange shipping etc.
    I have it listed on CarGurus as well as Ebay Motors, so if you are interested check out the Ebay site or message me. With all the extras already done, this price is a steal. Please feel free to share this with people/on other sites/forums as well.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/22322604632...p2471758.m4704
    Last edited by TxHorn4Life; 11-19-2018 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Price Change

My Cars
    2018 BMW X3 M40i
    Price Drop! New listing on Ebay after prior bidder backed out.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/223236199191