Thread: Does anyone know who is making or selling still Supercharger Crank Pulley for S50?

My Cars
    M-power

Does anyone know who is making or selling still Supercharger Crank Pulley for S50?

I currently have a 5.25 Dinan Pulley and thinking of going with a 6" Pulley and was wondering if anyone still sells these? I remember seeing a few people who were making these but havent been able to find anyone who still is. Just curious if anyone knows anyone who has one laying around or if they know anyone who still makes them.

Thanks in advance!

My Cars
    95 M3

My Cars
    328i
    Could those pullies work with rotrex sc?

My Cars
    F90 M5; E36 M3 Turbo
    AA brackets for Rotrex space the blower to use the stock accessory drive. RMS and Dinan used an extended crank pulley for a dedicated blower drive. If you increase the diameter of your stock crank pulley you screw up the accessory drive speeds. You can get underdrive pulleys to slow them down but there is not room for much bigger underdrive accessory pulleys. You will have to do the math but my guess is it’s not worthwhile if it would let you enlarge the crank pulley by only 1/4 inch. Get up to 1/2” or more, maybe.

See what you can make with what you have. The big power centrifugals on E36M3 so far have all been Vortech. 450-500 rwhp. Then people still want more and go turbo. A bunch of us have been there and done that. Turbo is the way to go for big power.

My Cars
    M-power
    Quote Originally Posted by pbonsalb View Post
    AA brackets for Rotrex space the blower to use the stock accessory drive. RMS and Dinan used an extended crank pulley for a dedicated blower drive. If you increase the diameter of your stock crank pulley you screw up the accessory drive speeds. You can get underdrive pulleys to slow them down but there is not room for much bigger underdrive accessory pulleys. You will have to do the math but my guess is it’s not worthwhile if it would let you enlarge the crank pulley by only 1/4 inch. Get up to 1/2” or more, maybe.

See what you can make with what you have. The big power centrifugals on E36M3 so far have all been Vortech. 450-500 rwhp. Then people still want more and go turbo. A bunch of us have been there and done that. Turbo is the way to go for big power.
    Agree with pbonsalb on this! If you are able to go Turbo go Turbo from the start. If you are in Cali like I am with all the smog BS go with a Vortech setup as theres more you can do with them. Dont get me wrong but the AA Rotrex kits are great but limited as you can see.