Hi Guys,

I have a set of E30 Hella Smileys available, they're $420 USD. Thanks for looking!

This set is in good condition, lenses have pitting and some light marks on them (please review the photos below).

I accept PayPal and can ship at the Buyers expense (via USPS, 5-8 business days for delivery). I'm a professional and understand how to pack properly for international shipments.

Shipping is $70 USD.

PM me for more photos!

Up for sale is a pair of Hella E30 Euro Smiley Headlights. These lights will fit 3-series models from 1983 to 1992 (all variants, including Touring, Sedan, M3, Cabriolet, Coupe).

This is a good set of Headlights with some light pitting / scratches on the glass (see photos), associated with age and use (overall the glass is still quite good). The lights function perfectly without any issue, all plastic bushings are functional (the intermediary between the adjusting screw and the headlights). No damages such as stone chips or cracks. This is a complete Hella set.

Details:
1) Imported directly by myself from Balingen, DE
2) Fully functional set of E30 Euro Headlights (circa 1990 build date)
3) City light wiring is included
4) Trim Rings are flat black (as shown in the photos)
5) Full Hella Set (all 4x headlight units and the casings, see Hella stamped emblems)
6) The Driver's side (i.e. Left side) high beam was re sealed at the rear (near the sealing cap). Please see photos.
7) The chrome on the main beams was refinished

Benefits of Euro Lights over North American:
1) Euro lights provide a brighter, wider band of light and the colour of light is typically more clear. "Smiley" feature allows for lights to be redirected at the road surface for better lighting along the side of the road.
2) Both the dipped/main beams and high beams take H1 bulbs, which allows for easier installation of HID.
3) City light is a standard feature (a small 9w at the top of the dipped/main beam), which provides a light "glow" throughout the lens of the light.
4) Most people consider them to be more visually pleasing, i.e. nicer look

Why buy my lights over others, a list of detailed work involved:
1) a 3-4 hour complete re/re of all parts for functionality test and cleaning
2) re/re of all adjusting screws and cleaning with wire wheel to allow smooth movement of adjusters.
3) Refinished Trim Rings in Matt Black (i.e. shadow line).
4) removed all caps and cleaned mounting surface to insure proper fitment and remove any swell on the aluminum from weathering.
5) I've been rebuilding these lights for over 8-years and have considerable experience.

Concluding remarks: overall this is a nice set of headlights and they are ready to be installed and for immediate use.

I'm asking $420 USD for these. This is the cheapest set that I will have until Spring 2019.