BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: Wtb: E34 525i

My Cars
    2008 e92 m3

Wtb: E34 525i

looking for a (91'-95') e34 525i manual. prefer black on black but im not to picky if its clean and rust free

My Cars
    3.0 CS, 540i6, 540iT
    I have a 92 525 manual I am about to put on the market. It is light blue with tan seats, but the seats are covered with a set of black and tan covers. It is rust free, but the paint is faded in places from having to park the car outside. (In this area, light blue and tan will be a lot nicer to live with than black on black).

It is not up for sale yet because I don't have the title. It is my son's car; I am selling it for him, but cannot get the title for two weeks.

We bought the car from a BMWCCA member and have owned the car for 12 years. We have repaired or replaced almost everything in it at least once (clutch, tranny, differential, suspension and steering arms, alternator, radiator, water pump, power steering pump, brakes (it now has 540 front brakes), front bearings, interior door panels and center console, and on and on). The a/c doesn't work right now; we converted it to R134 a few years back, then the compressor clutch went and we fixed that, but the second time the clutch went it took the compressor down with it. It has 243,000 miles on it, fires right up and runs well. The engine is original to the car and uses a little oil. We had the head rebuilt four years ago and the compression was fine. All season Michelin Pilot Sports have about 2000 miles on them; Borbets were checked and one trued up when the tires went on (these are great wheels for the crappy roads around here, by the way). Battery is new, fluids are up to date.

I am in Vienna, right down the road from Fairfax.
    540i6 - HRE 540s w/Michelin Super Sports; KMS limited slip dif w/3:38 gears; Supersprint Headers and cat back exhaust; M5 brakes with Euro floating rotors; Authority software and CAI; H&R Springs/Bilstein shocks; Eibach sway bars; BeastPower rear sway bar brackets; Polyurethane sway bar bushings; m3 Tranny bushings; Strong Strut strut brace; Zionsville radiator & electric fan; Eurodash; Custom armrest; Mercedes bi-xenons; Weisslicht angel eye upgrade; CDV Delete; Lidatek laser jammer; Custom hidden V1; Lighted M5 shift knob; Aspheric Mirrors; Huper Optik tint; Debadged; M5 grills; Saab license plate frames & trunk handle

My Cars
    E34
    Just posted my on here. Not running, but welcome to check it out.

https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...-South-Florida