BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 2002 E46 BMW 325xi - 42k Miles, White, Auto, Mint (Long Island, NY)

My Cars
    GLI

2002 E46 BMW 325xi - 42k Miles, White, Auto, Mint (Long Island, NY)

Up for sale is my gorgeous, meticulously maintained and well cared for 2002 BMW 325xi. This is without doubt one of the cleanest E46's you'll find. She's still a baby and only has 42K carefully-driven miles, is loaded to the gills with all of the best factory options, has all of the major preventative maintenance already done, a clean Carfax report, and comes in what is my absolute favorite color combo for E46's (white on black leather with silver trim).

The car is parked in a safe driveway in Northport, Long Island, NY. It is not being driven much now and will not accumulate many miles, I'll just do a lap around the block once in a while to keep things moving. If you'd like to see it, let me know and we'll coordinate a day and time. I spend many of my weekends on Long Island but don't live there (I live in NYC), so I need some advance notice to come out.

Some details listed below, but please call or text if you'd like to discuss.

-Chris
    ---------------------
    FOR PICS: https://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/6735744883.html

WHY I'M SELLING: I'm a car nut, and whenever I'm looking for a car, I always search the country for the cleanest and rarest example of the model I have in mind. I needed a four door automatic sedan, AWD, safe and reliable for my wife to drive for her new job that required daily commuting of 100+ miles to CT. So, I spent 4 months this summer looking for this - an accident-free / body work free, single owner, well-maintained, stock / unmolested / adult owned and insanely low mileage E46. I found it. The plan was to keep this car forever, so I spent a significant amount of time and money over the last several months making her 100%. After I was done getting her to where I wanted her, as luck would have it, my wife ended up getting a better job offer locally in NYC, so she no longer needs to drive.

SPECS AND OPTIONS: (Note that everything is stock from the factory unless otherwise stated.) All wheel drive, bi-zenon headlights (they're amazing), sport-package (multi-function sport steering wheel, sport leather seats, etc.), auto-dimming mirrors, 17" sport alloy wheels, fold-down rear seats, smoked side and corner markers (aftermarket, I have OEM), professionally installed Dynavin N6 OEM-matched touch-screen navigation/MP3/hands-free head unit (the best unit around and cost me over $1,000 installed, but I have OEM as well), and more. It also comes with 4 original keys, the owner's manual and book, and the full original tool kit, which shows you how meticulous the owner was!

BRAND NEW PARTS AND SERVICE: (All service done ~50-1,000 miles ago.) OEM oil service, coolant flush, replaced the brake pads and rotors, new Continental tires, new OEM black carpet floor mats, new outside temp sensor, full interior and exterior professional detail, etc. I also had major and expensive preventative service done to repair several items that are likely to fail on the model car to make her even more reliable, including replacing the evaporator core and expansion valve, AC drier, heater core, "final stage resistor," and several window regulators with all OEM parts (costing over $5,000 and done by a Certified BMW Tech). To make the interior immaculate, I also had BMW replace the entire center console with all OEM parts to make it really look and feel brand new.

HISTORY: Before me, this car was carefully owned by one person (a doctor at NYU) who purchased the car after their lease term expired and owned it ever since, keeping it in a private garage and having it serviced EVERY YEAR at BMW by their certified techs...it doesn't get better than that. Not smoked in, no accidents or body work, and insanely low mileage - this car is incredible. Despite knowing all of this, I had BMW of Great Neck put the car through a full and detailed inspection the day I purchased it, and they didn't find a single thing wrong with it.

COSMETIC CONDITION: This is a clean carfax no accident vehicle. The interior is flawless, you'd think the car was brand new on the inside and it really is quite impressive to see. The Dynavin N6 also updates the entire feel and function of the interior. The exterior is excellent for it's age, but a few things to mention (note I'm being anal here - this is an '02 in incredible condition, it's just not "show-room" so I want to be clear). There is a small dimple on the front passenger door from a paintless dent removal, a dent on front hood just under the emblem and in-between the kidney grilles, and some scratching on the bottom of one of the side skirts that you can see when you get down low (all hard to notice things). The front and rear plastic bumper covers were also professionally painted with OEM paint - none of the metal body parts were ever painted so this is a NO BODY WORK vehicle, just the plastic bumper covers and they look awesome!
    Last edited by the white pony; 11-08-2018 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Added in a more detailed description

My Cars
    GLI
    Bump - added in a more detailed description so you don't need to go to CL for that...