Original factory manuals in factory binders:

• 2002 (through 1973 model year) – two volumes, excellent condition with original section dividers

$225 obo, buyer pays shipping

• E21 (320i – U.S. through 10/81) one volume, good condition, some damage to binder corners, some repaired page tears, no section dividers

$100 obo, buyer pays shipping
Duplicated factory manuals – all are first generation copies taken directly from original manuals

• 2002 manual - electronic copy on disc or flash drive, scanned from factory 2 volume manual above

$15 per disc / $20 per flash drive, postage included

• E21 (U.S. 320i) – duplicated from factory manual above - boxed, not hole punched for binder

$35 obo, buyer pays shipping

• E24 (630-635CSi) hole punched, in binder with chapter dividers

$65 obo, buyer pays shipping
(note - includes binder of Bosch Motronic Basic 1.1/.2/.3 troubleshooting procedures downloaded from www.hiperformancestore.com)

• E28 524td – 535i / US – Supplement 3, 11/85 - boxed, not hole punched for binder

$50 obo, buyer pays shipping

Most of these manuals are fairly heavy – although shipping via USPS “Media Mail” is generally the least expensive option, to insure safe delivery in undamaged condition shipping via FedEx Ground is recommended for the original factory manuals.

NOTE:

Please e-mail responses / inquires to oldcarguy6547@gmail.com rather than responding to this post or sending a PM.

Thanks to a recent heart attack, I'm having to speed up a long-planned downsize to a much smaller house and must clear out a 40 year accumulation of parts (there won’t be space to move them to a new place, and there are medical expenses to offset as well). Because of the wide variety of parts involved, listings have been posted on multiple web boards (Pelican Parts, The Samba, Steve’s Nova Site, 2002 FAQ, etc) and I may not have time to check every board for responses several times per day.
Parts have been priced on a “best guess” basis – if you see something of interest but feel the asking price is too high, please forward an offer – everything listed has to go.