Complete with distributor electronics and related drive parts - this is the distributor used on early M20 small sixes as installed in Euro 320/6 and 323 models through the early 1980’s

For folks doing M20 swaps into 2002’s, one of the biggest hurdles is squeezing the longer six into an engine bay designed for a four cylinder – using this distributor eliminates the extra length of the cam-driven distributor on the front of the head, saving a couple of critical inches.

This distributor came out of a low mileage ’80 or ’81 323 and is in excellent condition – includes the short jack shaft with the matching distributor drive gear on the inner end and the oil pump drive shaft that plugs into the bottom of the distributor shaft.

To the best of my knowledge, all M20 engines have a distributor bore low on the left (driver’s) side of the block that’s closed off with a plug that will accept this unit with the proper jack shaft installed. 323’s ran on an early version of Motronic (Motronic Basic) so the distributor’s electronics should plug right into similar era Motronic systems

$50 obo, buyer pays shipping

NOTE:
Please e-mail responses / inquires to oldcarguy6547@gmail.com rather than responding to this post or sending a PM.

Thanks to a recent heart attack, I'm having to speed up a long-planned downsize to a much smaller house and must clear out a 40 year accumulation of parts (there won’t be space to move them to a new place, and there are medical expenses to offset as well). Because of the wide variety of parts involved, listings have been posted on multiple web boards (Pelican Parts, The Samba, Steve’s Nova Site, 2002 FAQ, etc) and I may not have time to check every board for responses several times per day.
Parts have been priced on a “best guess” basis – if you see something of interest but feel the asking price is too high, please forward an offer – everything listed has to go.

DSCF6192.JPGDSCF6193.JPG