Thread: 318ti M44B19 rough start/rpm limiter

My Cars
    E61 525d

318ti M44B19 rough start/rpm limiter

Hello everyone,
    since the summer I began to experience a problem with my e36. The first thing I noticed is that the revlimiter is at 5500rpm. Had a computer hooked on and scanned some errors, these were the results: camshaft position sensor, road speed sensor, lambda sensor 1 cilinder bank 1 (I think this doesn't effect much as I run my car on LPG). After that I began changing stuff arround. Changed the camshaft and crankshaft sensors (brand new, one's VEMO and the other one's HELLA). After that the car felt just like new, the torque was there it drove much much better. But I noticed that when the engine's cold I can hit the original revlimiter of 6500rpm, but when it heats up it goes down to 5500rpm. Another problem I'm experiencing is hard startup. When the car sits for the night, in the morning it's quite hard to get it running. It just struggles to start, just cranking and popping. Sometimes it starts up perfectly after a few cranks, but mostly I need to crank it for a few minutes to get it running.
    I'm not sure when I these problems began to pop out, but it all started with a little bit harder startup (before changing the sensors and stuff), but I'm afraid that when the cold weather hits I won't be able at all to start the vehicle as it's my daily driver.

Any ideas guys?
    Thank you in advance

My Cars
    1997 328i
    Are you able to test the LPG pressure, after the car sits it may be leaking down, so when you go to re-start it does not have the initial pressure to get it started.
    Attn. NEWBIES: Use the search feature, 98% has already been discussed.
    Click the search button, select "search single content type", select the "e36 sub forum" specifically, try the "search titles" then try the "search entire posts".

My Cars
    E61 525d
    But would there be a difference if the car always starts on gas not LPG? LPG is made to turn on only when it's warm enough

My Cars
    E61 525d
    Changed the ignition wires with some Bosch ones. It was sarting up great for some time, although he rpm problem was still there. And as of right now, I began to experience those start-up problems again. Any thoughts? A thing that I just learned is that my LPG inject are bad and constantly overfill the gas into the cylinder. Could this be the issue?