M Performance Exhaust Systems for E92/E93 328i/xi In Stock w/Free Shipping

Shop M Performance Exhaust Systems Here

This is a factory BMW Performance exhaust for the 2007-2013 E92/E93 328i, 328Xi Coupe & Convertibles. This is a factory BMW accessory so it fits great, looks and sounds phenomenal, and is exceptional quality. The sound is mildly more aggressive than the stock exhaust with a slightly more throaty note. This exhaust will waken up the stock 328 personality with a better sound and improved flow. If you feel the stock exhaust is just TOO quiet this is a great option without going overboard. To quote one user, "It feels much different than a stock 328i. Quiet enough to sound classy, and a clean sporty growl when you rev it up."

Shop M Performance Exhaust Systems Here

This exhaust is a two-piece system that includes the rear muffler and center resonator. On some models you will need to cut the stock exhaust after the resonator to install this; other models are already a two-piece system. A BMW factory exhaust clamp is included to mount to the factory cat section. We also recommend using the exhaust sealing paste to ensure a leak-free install.

Call or email us today! 800.280.6966 or info@turnermotorsport.com