BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: 1999 BMW M3 Eurosport Supercharged : Fern Green : 113k Miles : New Clutch

My Cars
    2006 Toyota Tundra

FS: 1999 BMW M3 Eurosport Supercharged : Fern Green : 113k Miles : New Clutch

SOLD

Hello,

I am selling my 1999 BMW M3 Coupe with a Eurosport Twin Screw Supercharger. Many would agree that this is the best supercharger for the E36 M3 and the only reason why I am selling is simply put I am addicted to Estoril. I flew to Kansas City and drove back an Estoril M3 that also has a Eurosport Twin Screw. It's my 3rd E36 M3 and I think its overall in great shape and a fine example of an E36 M3. I will do my best to describe the car and its condition and if you need any additional picture or have any questions please let me know.

Details:
    1999 M3
    Fern Green
    Sand Beige Interior
    VIN: WBSBG9335XEY83582

History:
    I bought the car on 6/11/2016 with 111,866 miles on it and today it has 113,443 miles. So yes I had the car for 2.25 years and only drove it 1,500 miles. I was in the process of changing jobs, I have an X3 and a motorcycle and only live 5 miles from work so my vehicles just don't get a lot of mileage on them. The car was sold new out of BMW of Northwest in Fife, WA. The Carfax shows that I am the 5th owner but owners 2,3 and 4 were the same person and I have documentation for that. He bought the car himself, sold it to his company and then sold it back to himself.

Mechanical Condition: 9/10
    Service Records are available all the way back to 1999. The previous owner spent a ton of money anytime this car needed anything big or small and was always done at Strickly BMW. I sold my last M3 to a guy named Brian who works for South Lake European now, but worked for Strickly back in the day. He couldn't say enough good things about the car and how it was maintained. From what I can gather the supercharger was installed around 75k miles. That might sound like a lot but being a twinscrew system and intercooled its a much more efficient system than your typical blower. If you do some research on the system they have been on cars for 50k miles with no issues. It was also driven by a 50-60 year old guy in Belleuve. The cooling system and expansion tank was upgraded and replaced at 100,725 miles for $1900! (Ouch). It was upgraded with a Zionsville Aluminum unit and Zionsville Aluminum expansion tank.

Before my purchase I had Board Stroke Associates in Snohomish do a full PPI on the car including compression check and then I have addressed those items over the course of my ownership. Most of the stuff I can do myself but other stuff I have professionals handle. Everything I install is top of the line OE or OEM quality parts. All cylinders were measured at 175 PSI. The PPI was done only 1,500 miles ago so I would assume that the condition of the car is relatively the same. I welcome and would work with a buyer on performing a PPI as I know the car is in great shape.

Board Stroke noted:

1. Front Brake Lines are Cracking and should be replaced soon.
    -Brake lines have been done and a brake fluid flush at firestone has been completed.

2. Front Control Arm Bushings are worn cracked
    -Just finished up putting in new control arm bushings, and the ball joints on the car and they are literally brand new. OEM Lemforder ball joints and bushings

3. Valve Cover Gasket Leaking
    -I replaced the Valve Cover Gasket and grommets and also sent in the fuel injectors to be rebuilt at the same time

4. Shift Shaft Seal with Guibo
    -Haven't had a chance to address this

5. Vanos Oil Supply Pipe
    -Haven't had a chance to address this

6. Power steering return and supply houses sweating
    -I cleaned them up pretty good after I bought the car and recently inspected them and they still look clean. Will probably need to be replaced eventually but not right away.

7. Coolant system flush
    -Flushed the coolant after I bought the car

8. Rear Shock Mounts
    -I installed Bilstein sport shocks and struts and at the time installed new mounts and mount reinforcements.

9. Exhaust Hanger
    -Replaced

10. Front Tires need to be replace
    -Replaced

11. Rear Differential Fluid
    -They didn't actually pull the fluid they just put that on there because I was curious the price. It's probably something that would be smart to do anyway

12. Service Engine Soon
    -This ended up being the O2 sensors. I replaced all 4 with new ones and then had Broad stroke reset the computer and now it runs all good. No check engine lights. I have an emissions test in hand so their are no issues passing emissions in Washington. All the SAP and O2 sensors are still in place. This car is 100% 49 state legal.

The clutch was going out and I didn't want the next owner to have to deal with that so I purchased a Grip Force F1 clutch and had Aurora Clutch and More in Seattle install it. It literally has less than 300 miles in and not even broke in yet. It's a great clutch that most of the Forced Induction guys used

Modifications:
    Besides the obvious Eurosport supercharger the car has some pretty tasteful modifications. I got the car dyno'ed back in June and it made 350 RWHP and 298 RWTQ with perfect AFR's. 265 of that torque is available at 2500 RMPM

1. Clear Corners and Clear Tails - OBC shows "tail light failure"
    2. ZKW Headlights and HID bulbs - OBC shows "headlight failure"
    3. Bilstein sport shocks and struts
    4. H&R Sport springs
    5. Wheel studs (makes putting on wheels so much easier)
    6. Black grills
    7. Dinan Sway Bars
    8. Bav Sound Speakers
    9. Brand New Roundel and M3 emblem

As you can see its a pretty blank canvas in terms of modifications. Its pretty unique in the fact that it rides and sounds pretty much like stock but then you have as much horsepower as a E92 M3 right on tap. Assuming 15% drive train loss your looking at 427 hp and 350 tq.

Exterior Condition: 8.5/10

The car got a full, moldings off detail less than 500 miles ago. It was a full cut and buff and they also repainted part of the front bumper because of a previous mark and other rock chips. At the same time I took all the moldings off I cleaned them all, re-blacked them and put in all new clips and mounting hardware. Not even kidding $150 worth of little plastic pieces. Overall the paint has shined up super clean and is in great shape but like any car with 113k miles there are some small things here at there that I have taken pictures of. Nothing big but not perfect. Some rock chips on the nose panel and some indent on the hill. There are a coupe 1/2 inch wide pieces of bubbling paint on the edge of the hood. Pictured with my iPhone next to it as scale. It's not horrible but it hasn't broken or chipped away any when I owned it. No rust what so ever in the underneath of the car.

Interior Condition: 7.5/10
    The car got a full interior detail and leather clean and condition on 10/14/18. If it weren't for the common leather breaking on the bolsters of the Sand Beige Vaders this interior would be a 9.5/10. The rear seats are near perfect, so is the passenger seat and the he steering wheel has no damage. I will let the pictures tell the tail but its in great shape and would only need some leather crack filler and dye job to bring it back to life.

Overall I think this is what the E36 M3 should have always been. They have always been great handling cars but lacked that real punch and with this supercharger it has the handling and the power. Its a lowish mileage car that's in pretty damn good condition and is only a couple pieces away from being damn near perfect. You could not touch a thing and enjoy the shit out of it or the sky is the limit in terms of supporting modifications.

I think that about covers it but if you have any questions please let me know!

Last edited by Alpine 318is; 01-12-2019 at 07:01 PM.

My Cars
    E30 E38 E46 E85 F150 GTI
    Beautiful. GLWS.
    2000 740i Sport | 2004 330xi | 1988 325i Vert | 2003 Z4 2.5 | 1995 Ford F150 | 2018 GTI

My Cars
    1990 325is, 1990 325i
    Sweet car, glws!!

My Cars
    2006 Toyota Tundra
    Added more pictures and documentation.

My Cars
    F90 M5; E36 M3 Turbo
    I have a 99 Fern Green. Nice car.

My Cars
    2006 Toyota Tundra
    Bump

My Cars
    2006 Toyota Tundra

My Cars
    2006 Toyota Tundra
    Bump
    Last edited by Alpine 318is; 12-06-2018 at 06:08 PM.

My Cars
    2006 Toyota Tundra
    Back up for sale

My Cars
    2006 Toyota Tundra
    Pending Sale

My Cars
    2006 Toyota Tundra
    SOLD!! Had a great sale with a local guy here and am really excited that it is going to an enthusiast.