Thread: FS: BNIB XTRONS PF7139BS (non-DSP) - $240 shipped

My Cars
    E39 540i sport

FS: BNIB XTRONS PF7139BS (non-DSP) - $240 shipped

I bought this from someone who indicated that it would be plug-and-play on cars with DSP, but was incorrect. I took it out of the box to look at the connections but it was never installed. Looking for $240 shipped conus OBO (plus PayPal fees if applicable).

Link to manufacturer website, should be plug-and-play in E39's without DSP (and factory nav owners need a GPS extension harness).

Thanks,

Will

xtrons.jpgharnesses.jpg
    Last edited by wjg22; 10-22-2018 at 11:38 AM.

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    You still got this for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    El Cid 1999 IL
    DUDMD Tune/DINAN CAI/19 in Style 95 Rims/Bilstein's Shocks/Eibach Lowering Springs/OEM Folding Mirrors/Custom Cupholder/Custom Wood Sunshade/Sport Steering Wheel/Euro Center Console/Leather Shifter/Rearview Camera /Luke Custom 10 in Sub Box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Rear view Camera/BMW OEM Monitors/BMW E38 Picnic Tables/Vanity Headrests/OEM Roof Rack/Strut Bar/Dinan MAF and Dinan Throttle Body and Dinan tunning /BM53 Radio upgrade /Custom Innovadrive NXG39 modify and Alpine ILX-W650 touch screen radio.

My Cars
    E39 540i sport
    Quote Originally Posted by franco90 View Post
    You still got this for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I actually managed to get this installed and working properly. I bought another unit though with a different OS, and may try to swap them when the weather breaks. If you want, I can contact you if/when I have removed this unit for sale. lmk

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    Quote Originally Posted by wjg22 View Post
    I actually managed to get this installed and working properly. I bought another unit though with a different OS, and may try to swap them when the weather breaks. If you want, I can contact you if/when I have removed this unit for sale. lmk
    copy that what unit you got
    El Cid 1999 IL
    DUDMD Tune/DINAN CAI/19 in Style 95 Rims/Bilstein's Shocks/Eibach Lowering Springs/OEM Folding Mirrors/Custom Cupholder/Custom Wood Sunshade/Sport Steering Wheel/Euro Center Console/Leather Shifter/Rearview Camera /Luke Custom 10 in Sub Box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Rear view Camera/BMW OEM Monitors/BMW E38 Picnic Tables/Vanity Headrests/OEM Roof Rack/Strut Bar/Dinan MAF and Dinan Throttle Body and Dinan tunning /BM53 Radio upgrade /Custom Innovadrive NXG39 modify and Alpine ILX-W650 touch screen radio.

My Cars
    E39 540i sport
    Quote Originally Posted by franco90 View Post
    copy that what unit you got
    I picked up an E o n o n GA8201A from another member. Tried installing it once and it wouldn't power up. It's cold as hell out so I didn't stick around to mess with it, maybe it needs to be reset or something. Or maybe the workaround that I had to use to get the Xtrons unit to function (relocate radio to glovebox, business cassette to trunk) is messing with this install, I'm not quite sure. DSP complicates things somewhat.