BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 1997 M3 Coupe 5-Speed Arctic Silver 114K Atlanta, GA

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe

1997 M3 Coupe 5-Speed Arctic Silver 114K Atlanta, GA

Selling my very clean and very original 1997 BMW E36 M3. Enthusiast owned and professionally maintained by Auto Europe on Piedmont Circle. I had planned to keep for a long time, but have run out of garage space and simply do not drive it enough. It is a car that should be driven. I purchased approximately 6 years ago and added approximately 11K miles during my ownership. Previous owner addressed many of the key E36 M3 weak points as highlighted below. I tried to be very thorough with pictures to show it is a very clean car. Asking $15K and really would like to see this go to a fellow enthusiast who appreciates this car for what it is. I do not sell cars often, so if I have overlooked something please feel free to point out and I will work to address.

• 114,### miles
    • Car has been garaged and seen very limited rain during my ownership
    • Deviations from stock are limited to include F1 Racing clutch with lightweight flywheel, ZHP weighted shift knob and aftermarket head unit
    • Original flywheel, shift knob and head unit included in sale
    • Previous owner addressed key weak points including water pump, radiator, fan and rear shock mounts
    • Shortly after purchasing I replaced the headliner which no longer sags (fun DIY project!)
    • Door handle gaskets replaced
    • I also added keyless entry
    • Front bumper was replaced due to getting bumped. Work was performed by Buckhead Collision on Piedmont Circle (receipts available).
    • Scrapes, dings, etc. are shown as thoroughly as possible. Unfortunately, front left of bumper was recently rubbed in a parking lot (pictures show detail).
    • Head unit powers, but currently does not transmit sound. I simply have not had time to have fixed. All other buttons, gadgets, switches, lights, pixels, etc. are in working order
    • Driver's seat bolsters have typical wear as shown in pictures.
    • I have conditioned seats within the last year with Leatherique restore product. I also have the Leatherique dye to address bolster wear and discoloration which is included with sale
    • PPIs welcome and respected
    • All receipts for maintenance and repairs under my ownership included in sale
    • ​New owner will likely want to get new tires all around
    • Title in hand
    • Pictures available at: https://showcase.dropbox.com/doc/199...BGzRW54bHLkqVR

My Cars
    325e
    Still for sale...very clean!

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    Thank you and yes, still for sale!

My Cars
    1994 BMW e36 conv.
    Any pics of the underside?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    Sorry, I do not. I may try to knock out this weekend, but need to figure out a lift plan. Will let you know if I do. Thanks

My Cars
    1999 M3 , 1999 328is
    A couple of questions.
    How is the weight of the upgraded clutch? Is it heavier than stock? Is the drievability similar to stock?
    What are the little holes in the door handle surrounds?
    I'm looking for a good stock daily driver.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, do you have the stock head unit?

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    Thanks for questions! I would rate the weight of the clutch as light and also fast/short. I don't have experience with stock clutch, but anyone that drives car echoes the same. Regarding holes on door handle, my guess is that it may have been for an LED for the a security system, but I honestly do not know. I did some quick searches and did not come across any replacements with the same hole. I changed the door handle gaskets shortly after acquiring and recall there being some type of filler in the hole that degraded. Car was garaged and largely kept out of rain, so I did not worry about it. Yes, have stock head unit. I've never powered it, but it looks to be in good order.