Thread: FS: e36 Supersprint Exhaust w/patina $450 obo

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3

FS: e36 Supersprint Exhaust w/patina $400 obo

I'm selling my supersprint exhaust taken off of my 95 m3. The exhaust is fully functionally, but it absolutely has seen contact with the earth in it's time on the car. This exhaust is NOT the race model, but the standard model and is refined in sound, not loud. I removed this exhaust and replaced it with a Corsa RSC exhaust which is definitely loud. It's been a while since I've heard a stock M3 exhaust, but I think that this exhaust is far closer to that volume and note than any other aftermaket exhaust I've ever heard. In many ways, if I were looking for an exhaust that didn't attract attention and was better than stock in flow and build quality, even with all the scuffs, i think the super sprint would fit the bill.

BUT, there is road rash across almost the entire bottom of the muffler portion of the exhaust and there is a spot welded bracket that has broken free from the pipes. I didn't notice this as any sort of resonance or rattle while it was on the car, and looking at that bracket, I'm not sure how critical it is, but it appears to have been repaired once already judging from what appears to be welding spatter. I think you can see it in some of the pictures.

The tips do not reflect the banged up nature of the muffler and you would think the exhaust was cherry all the way to the midpipes for how nice and clean they are. In addition to the scuffing the exhaust has a indent made by the previous owner to get a little bit of clearance from oversized wheels. "It's a feature, not a dent"? This is also shown in the close up picture from the side.

Given how beat up the exhaust is, it's clearly no longer worth anywhere near it's new price of ~$1,300. I'm open to offers and selling it as is, for $400 + shipping(i'll work with you to keep this close to $50). I'm in Northern Virginia if local pickup or pre-purchase check it out is desired.

I'm attaching a ton of photos and all of these photos have originals available if you add "originals" in front of the img name if you want to look closer.

If you have any questions or want more photos of any particular portion of the exhaust let me know.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by np0x; 10-22-2018 at 07:47 AM. Reason: lowering price

My Cars
    99 Euro Sport Twin Screw
    Do you have any pics of it mounted on the car?

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    It seems i don't take many pictures of the tail of my car, while I had numerous shots of front left corner, and under the hood. I have but this one single photo of the exhaust mounted. :-)

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    lowered price.

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Dropping like a rock, let's see if $250 gets some action...

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Sold