Thread: WTB E39 Touring Parts

My Cars
    1989 BMW 325i

WTB E39 Touring Parts

I'm looking for various E39 interior and exterior trim pieces. Facelift tail lights, chrome or shadowline window trim, beige tail gate trim, beige driver's power seat trim with buttons, tailgate toolbox piece, coin box for door card, chrome facelift kidneys, are the main things I'm looking for. Let me know what you've got.

My Cars
    2000 e39 2004 e53
    I'm parting out my old 2000 528i touring. Silver exterior gray interior. Email me

My Cars
    1989 BMW 325i
    Quote Originally Posted by LCMS1 View Post
    I'm parting out my old 2000 528i touring. Silver exterior gray interior. Email me
    I pm'd you.

My Cars
    2002 BMW 525i touring
    I have some parts that you are looking for

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

The rear lamp clusters, window trim and tail gate trim & toolbox cover are Touring specific but all else is common to every E39. I have some sets of Facelift clear top outer rear clusters available

For the window trims, they're notoriously easy to break upon removal and are a right pain to remove/re-fit etc. If you DIY fit them and manage not to break or 'split' any of the pieces you'll save a decent wedge of money. If you damage any of them, you'll be cursing.. ALOT! I'd recommend you have your existing trims vinyl wrapped instead. Quick and easy to do, excellent results, you could go gloss or satin black if you wanted to, or any other shade/colour! This is what I did on my Touring over a decade ago and the vinyl still looks excellent! much, much cheaper than finding oem black trim pieces!

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    1989 BMW 325i
    Yes the rear lights, window and tailgate trim, and tool box are the main touring parts that I am looking for I just wanted to mention the others because I figured someone would have a beige interior touring they were parting out somewhere.

I actually looked into getting the trim vinyl wrapped but the previous owner covered all of my trim in some thick paint that will have to be stripped and it will be quite hard to do if it is on the car. I have seen the trim removed in person so I know it can be done, you do have to be careful I know. I was considering going with chrome trim on my since it is black.