Thread: A better Jack Stand for your BMW

My Cars
    Porsche 911 (993)

A better Jack Stand for your BMW

Hello everyone,

Just want to introduce myself and a new jack stand that I've developed. My name is Frank Ceravolo and I’m the inventor of RennStand, a new type of jack stand that lets you put your jack and jack stand under the same point, so you never again have to go outside of the manufacturer’s designated jacking points. I came up with the idea while I was overseas with my 993 and didn’t have access to a four point lift but still needed to maintain my car and needed something really compact and portable while away from home.

Please check out the video at the bottom of this post where we demo a RennStand under a BMW 5 Series.

Each RennStand is proudly built here in the USA by SafeJack which has a long standing reputation for building some of the best and most dependable vehicle jacks and safety stands on the planet, even supplying lifting equipment to the US military.

Just some quick stats:

- Each stand is rated to 3 tons, with an adjustable height range of 11.5” to 16.5”
    - Extremely compactand easy to use
    - All steel construction
    - Proudly Made in the USA
    - Growing list of vehicle adapters

For more information, please visit https://safejacks.com/collections/re...ck-single-unit

Incidentally, I tried contacting the forum (advertise@bimmerforums.com) on September 9 about becoming a vendor/sponsor, and it's been a month as of today and I have yet to receive any kind of response. If anyone reading this is a moderator, or at least can tell me a better way to get a hold of someone in charge, please be so kind as to let me know.

Thank you!

My Cars
    bmw
    Agree that it looks like the car can be easily pushed to the side from the video but its actually very stable. The car is over 3,000 pounds pushing straight down on the stand so unless another car crashes into it while its on stands it cant be pushed to the side. I always make sure things are stable before getting underneath the car of course. I push the car from all corners and sides in all different directions to make sure its stable before going under. And remember, as the video says DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you feel unsafe, don't know what you are doing or doing this for the first time then DO NOT get under the car and take it to a mechanic. Subway SurfersPsiphonHill Climb Racing
    Last edited by zoziano; 10-13-2018 at 03:26 PM.

My Cars
    Looks like an excellent product for people without access to a lift. I have always hated using a jack and stands because the stand always needs to be in the exact spot where the jack is. This solves that problem.
    ASE and BMW Master Certified Technician

My Cars
    98M3 05CTT 06997 72Mach1
    Probably the smartest, safest, best car jack stand ever!

My Cars
    e46
    I saw this or a rendition of it a while ago on the internet and I will definitely be a customer in the future, great idea!