BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 98 740iL 47k Miles Super Clean 1 Family Owned Indianapolis

My Cars
    1998 740li

98 740iL 47k Miles Super Clean 1 Family Owned Indianapolis

Selling a super clean low mile, one family owned 98 BMW 740iL. I recently purchased this car off of the family who have owned it since new. I have a clear IN title in my name, a clean car fax report, original owner's manual & literature as well as several service records documenting the mileage and extensive service history. Service is up to date and the car needs nothing. This car has always been well maintained by the BMW dealer and/or a certified German auto repair shop. You will be hard pressed to find another E38 model BMW that is this low mileage, original and clean. This car needs absolutely nothing at all and is ready to go be driven and enjoyed. Car is loaded with every option except heated seats, everything works as it should with no issues. This car is such a pleasure to drive, if you have never driven a BMW 7 Series, you will fall in love instantly!

Engine is the stock 4.4-liter V8 coupled to a 5-speed automatic transmission that runs out and drives flawlessly. The color is the original and beautiful Oxford Green Metallic paint code 324, interior is Sand Beige Leather trim code N6SN. The exterior paint and body are rust free and in immaculate condition as you can see in the pics, not perfect but close! Interior is also in nearly flawless, excellent condition! Car has always been garage kept and stored during the winter months in temperature controlled storage.

Come see and drive this car, you will not be disappointed! First person who looks at this car will buy it, it is that nice! I would love to keep it but life has other plans so I have to let it go. My loss is your gain!
    (I have 2 of the 4 BMW wheel emblems, have not had a chance to replace the other two, they are readily available at the local dealer.)

Asking $8,750 o.b.o. Cash or Bank Wire Transfer Only.

Call or Text ThreeOne7 -989 -NineNine9Two

Here is a brief summary of the history and recent maintenance.

*Car was used as a corporate vehicle for the first 11 months and 5,367 miles of it's existence. It was then purchased by the first owner in 7/98 in which he titled in his personal company's / business's name. The owner sold the business in 2004, but kept the vehicle and then registered the vehicle into his name in which the car had 32,000 miles. The original owner passed away in 2013, at that time the vehicle had 44,000 miles was transferred into his wife's name. The original owner's wife passed in the spring of 2018, at that time the vehicle had 47,000 miles on it and was then transferred into the original owner's daughter's name. I purchased the vehicle with 47,703 miles from the family in 8/18. The car has been well maintained with a lot of documentation, receipts and service history dating all the way back to 1998. No accidents or major repairs ever documented or reported, regular maintenance and upkeep only. Garaged year around and always stored away and never driven in the winter months. No known issues or problems, everything works and functions as it should. Car shows very minimal wear for a 20 year old vehicle, not perfect but very nice condition. BMW stickers that go in the center section of three of the four wheels need replaced, adhesive has worn off and stickers came off. Tire wear is at approximately 50%.
    The last service was performed at 44,947 miles by Euro Motorworks Inc. in Indianapolis. The following service was complete in 02/16:
    1) Oil and Filter Change.
    2) Replaced Front Brake Pads, Brake Rotors, and Brake Wear Sensors.
    3) Replaced Rear Brake Pads, Brake Rotors, and Brake Wear Sensors.

4) Flush System and Refill Brake Fluid.
    5) Replaced A/C Belt.

6) Replaced Serpentine Belt.
    7) Replaced Power Steering Hoses, Hose Clamps and O-Rings.
    8) Replaced Timing Chain Cover Gaskets.
    9) Replaced Cam Sensor O-Ring.
    10) Replaced Valve Cover Gaskets and Grommets.
    11) Replaced Windshield Wiper Blades.
    12) Replaced Rear Passenger Window Regulator w/ Motor.
    13) Replaced Thermostat.
    14) Flushed and Refilled Cooling System w/ BMW Coolant.
    15) Replaced All 8 Ignition Coils.
    16) Replaced All 8 Ignition Coil Connectors.
    17) Replaced All 8 Spark Plugs.

Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    E89, E39, E38
    Did the sale not go through on Bring a Trailer?
    10/12 E89 Z4 sDrive35i: Alpine White/Coral Red, 6MT, ZMP
    12/01 E39 M5: TiAg/full black leather, Supersprint mufflers + x-pipe, SSK
    04/95 E38 750iL: Jet Black/black, M Parallels, Shadowline, x-pipe and muffler delete

My Cars
    1998 740li
    No it did not. I am 0-2 with deadbeat bidders on that site. I won’t be using it again.

My Cars
    2001 7-S62, 2002 X5 S2,
    That stinks. At least the deadbeats get banned for life. I went through it too.
    2001 | DINAN 7 Sport | S62 Swapped 6-Speed
    DINAN Springs & Exhaust | 750 Brakes | M-Pars | Monsoons | NBT Nav/Radio
    Dual Pane Glass | Black & Sand Int.

| 750iL | AlpineWeiss III

@scotthduke on Instagram

My Cars
    1998 740li
    Sold