Thread: Help Me Understand INPA Analog Values

My Cars
    2004 BMW 525I

Help Me Understand INPA Analog Values

Ok, so after weeks of reading I have managed to get a working install of standard tools 2.12(I could be off on the .12 but u guys knw what I'm talking about) I was able to read the error codes as well as clear them but for some reason whenever I try to do anything else using inpa the language switches into German and I have no idea what I am looking at lol, I went thru all the different analog value selections that I could at the time and printed them out hoping to decode/ translate them later on but I'm not even quite sure exactly what values im supposed to be aiming for in the first place let alone if my results are off any. I'm not too sure why the language switches or where to look to troubleshoot it so if anyone has an idea or knows anywhere I can learn the results I should be aiming for on my own I'm sure I can translate the language difference if need be. I can pm anyone pics of my results if they would be able to help tell me what I'm looking at I would greatly appreciate it.
    Attached Images Attached Images