Thread: FS: Supersprint exhaust

My Cars
    2001 M Coupe

FS: Supersprint exhaust

Selling Supersprint off my 2001 M Roadster. Had a couple of interested PMs but no one has taken yet so I'll post here. Really would like to do a local pick up as I think shipping will be expensive. This is partial copy of PMs for details:

I was going to post for sale but I thought I needed to get 10 posts before I could get messages, guess not. Was also going to try for local sale, but I will ship, if you pay. I'm in California, San Diego 92029. it has a P/N and Supersprint welded on label, but not the horse like I saw on their web site. My guess is it's just older? It came off a M Roadster I got not too long ago and wife wants quite top down drives though the mountains. I down think it's too loud at all. I was able to get a stock on fitted and she doesn't but I miss the Supersprint, oh well.
    Anyway I was thinking $700 for the pair (and what ever shipping is) and that will include the mounts and I picked up some new nuts and washers from Home Depot that I had to use to put stock ones together.
    Just a note it does have a few scrapes (not visible) and the right tip has a very slight ding which I never noticed till I took off. It's lighter than stock and I think the tips look better then what seems to be current on the Supersprint now.
    regards,
    Allen

It's for sure louder than stock. But it wasn't neighbor waking up loud. I think on the free way it sounded fairly tame. It's just when you were on it or under a load it got louder. Most the reviews on it seem to think it was a milder one and no where near as loud as the Magnaflows, but I don't have a personal reference. It also adds a touch or throttle overrun or what I think people refer to as burble.
    Allen

Hey, I'm kind of dumb. Here is a link to the car I bought off of BAT. It has some pics and a sound clip of the exhaust. The clip to me is a little tinny sounding compared to real life.
    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...m-roadster-16/

Wasn't sure how to post pics here, but if you PM me a email I'll sent some out or answer other questions.

My Cars
    1999 M Roadster
    Wish you were closer to Indiana!! Great car, I remembered that one going across the blocks on BAT! Glad to see you as part of the community, welcome!!

My Cars
    chariot of the gods
    What is the part#?

My Cars
    2001 M Coupe
    Hey Dirtsquirt,

The P/Ns on them are 78038 SX on one and 78038 DX on the others. If you want PM me an email and I can send some pics.

My Cars
    Mazdaspeed3, '99 M Coup
    PM sent!

My Cars
    2001 M Coupe
    SOLD! and thanks to all partys