I'm not sure if Mini is permitted here w/r/t the parent company. If in violation - delete.

2007 MiniCooper S (turbo) CUSTOM

(U.S vehicle located in Tepoztlan, Mexico - elaboration below)
Lightning Blue / Black
Vinyl wrapped red(s) 3 yrs prior
110k miles (CA car)
5spd
(clutch replaced less than 3k ago)
Service records back to '13, CarFax reflects prior timely, routine services
Lifted suspension, Pirelli Scorpions on all (5) wheels, solid tread
New battery
Front shocks replaced 3k ago
Brakes replaced less than 3k ago
Roof-rack/basket featuring quad AUX lights. (functioning)
Front push-bar featuring quad AUX lights. (functioning)
Blacked out trim
Alcantara Headliner

Solid driver, tight, well cared for. Owned by a professional in his forties. All customization can be undone.

I've found myself in the stewardship of this vehicle for the prior two weeks. I've been charged with its sale as my friend and its owner has taken on a longer professional commitment overseas, thus forcing the release out of sheer practicality. Originally a CA vehicle, it has been in Mexico for the prior four years. A customization shop in San Miguel de Allende executed the metamorphoses. It's fun, turns heads and has a raspy little exhaust note when you open it up. And it scoots! Given the modification it's a fairly stout performer over rough terrain. I intend to post a video in the coming days of some ilk or another.

Known Issues:

Currently requires a 'Steering Column Combo Switch 61319253769' causing _inop_ airbag, horn and cruise - throwing the code/light on the dash. Down here it's a 20 day order out of Cuernavaca at approx $250 (U.S). We're hoping to sell sooner than that. I have a tech ready and willing to install for $100 if buyer were to fedex the part from the U.S.

There is a slight shimmy around 65mph. Some efforts have been made to address this, but it's a matter of available, precision equipment too. Some have suggested it's the wheels. They're rather primitive and worn.

Two windscreen chips (will add photos)

Logistics:

I reside in Mexico full time split between Tepoztlan (90min south of MCity) and San Miguel de Allende (4hrs west of MCity). If the buyer wishes to pick up the vehicle in either vicinity and have themselves an unbelievably memorable road-trip, that can be arranged. Conversely, the vehicle can be transported north across the border through a number of means. Such details can be discussed and related costs therein. All documents wrt either country are up to snuff with a clean CA title on-hand.

ApocPhotos:
https://flickr.com/photos/142356812@...57696174333750

ApocDocs:
https://flickr.com/photos/142356812@...57698802868092

$7,300 B/R/O