Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 Japanese GP @ Suzuka

My Cars
    1987 325iS...edan
    Verstappen probably should have gone straight on through the chicane, but I don't think he intentionally bopped Kimi off. He was at full lock when he re-entered, but it didn't fit.

Vettel definitely messed up going for that pass where he did. Just a lapse in judgement, especially since Max had a penalty. The other thing I don't get is why they left Vettel out so long instead of giving him open track with an earlier pit, but I'm no strategist.
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one?
    Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

My Cars
    17 Raptor|05 GTO|00 P38
    What good would it have done for Seb to wait for Max to serve his penalty? By then, P3 would probably be his best shot. He was going for the win.

My Cars
    1987 325iS...edan
    Quote Originally Posted by burninator View Post
    What good would it have done for Seb to wait for Max to serve his penalty? By then, P3 would probably be his best shot. He was going for the win.
    I wouldn't expect him to wait to serve the penalty, but he had a pair of long straights immediately ahead and it's my belief he could have put Max away relatively easily by turn 1.
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one?
    Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

My Cars
    02 E46 M3 IR + 13 Honda
    I dont see any driver in the current F1 field on the level of Hamilton, Max, and Alonso (probably Ocon and Lecrec are but only time will tell) - Danny Ric and Vettel are just a flash in the pan, Vettel did get lucky with his 4 championships, because Webber wasnt at the same level!! Just like Bottas isnt at the same level! Being a die-hard Ferrari fan, I really hope the culture changes and Lecrec outshines Vettel!

We clearly see that Hamilton, Max and Alonso even when they dont have top cars they ring the neck out of what they have at their disposal and work around it, and are always on it and consistent.

My Cars
    E30 M3,E28 M5,E39 M5 etc
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVA164 View Post
    The other thing I don't get is why they left Vettel out so long instead of giving him open track with an earlier pit, but I'm no strategist.
    Neither is Ferrari.

My Cars
    Panzer Turbo
    I think discounting Seb as lucky is a bit silly.

My Cars
    2005 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanchimont View Post
    I dont see any driver in the current F1 field on the level of Hamilton, Max, and Alonso (probably Ocon and Lecrec are but only time will tell) - Danny Ric and Vettel are just a flash in the pan, Vettel did get lucky with his 4 championships, because Webber wasnt at the same level!! Just like Bottas isnt at the same level! Being a die-hard Ferrari fan, I really hope the culture changes and Lecrec outshines Vettel!

We clearly see that Hamilton, Max and Alonso even when they dont have top cars they ring the neck out of what they have at their disposal and work around it, and are always on it and consistent.
    I like a good underdog story, too, so I occasionally root for Vandoorne. But lucky or not, haterade or not, Vettel has the results; LecLrec doesn’t.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12