Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full RHD Hurricane Interior - Vaders, Rear Seats, Door Panels, Rear Panels

My Cars
    13 Rubicon

Smile Full RHD Hurricane Interior - Vaders, Rear Seats, Door Panels, Rear Panels

Hey guys,

Officially starting to part my 95 M3 turbo. Picked up this full interior was an importer about 5 years ago and it has been sitting in storage since I brought it home. This set is out of a 1994 M3 from the UK, so please remember, it is 24 years old.

A couple things:
    (1) I really didn't try to clean it. You'll notice some of the inserts look dusty and that's because they have dust on them. I'm sure someone could clean the alcantara or the inserts and it'll come out really nice. My time has been limited (that's why i'm parting out) and I also didn't want to rush and risk messing anything up with the inserts or alcantara.

(2) I really don't know what pricing to go with as I haven't seen many RHD sets sell on here. I'm asking $2,500 picked up in PA (about 45 mins west of Philadelphia). Not looking to ship at this time but might in the future.

Also, definitely open to hearing any offers but will likely not respond to lowballs. Please PM me with any questions.

EDIT: Will think about shipping now so send me a PM if you are interested. Would be shipping on a pallet via Fedex Freight.

Price Drop - $2,000

https://imgur.com/a/ndlEArD
    Last edited by WCM3; 03-13-2019 at 01:32 PM.
    2011 M3 Coupe - Individual Fire Orange/Black Novillo Extended Leather, 6MT, Mode Carbon, Eisenmann Race, BBS CH-R, BC Coil-overs (Sold)
    1995 M3 Coupe - Avus/Hurricane, AEM EMS, Precision Turbo, Boostlogic, H&R, Fikse FM/5, MaxVelocity, Maximum PSI, 20% Tint, etc etc.. (Sold)
    2009 M3 Coupe - AW/Fox Red, 6MT, Carbon Roof, Shadow Trim, etc (Sold)

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    Those are Mrain seats.

This might be a long shot but I'd buy the rear seats and 4 door cards. ?
    ()()===[][]===()()

My Cars
    13 Rubicon
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch500 View Post
    Those are Mrain seats.

This might be a long shot but I'd buy the rear seats and 4 door cards. ?
    Same as "hurricane", right? And would rather not split up at this time, thanks!
    2011 M3 Coupe - Individual Fire Orange/Black Novillo Extended Leather, 6MT, Mode Carbon, Eisenmann Race, BBS CH-R, BC Coil-overs (Sold)
    1995 M3 Coupe - Avus/Hurricane, AEM EMS, Precision Turbo, Boostlogic, H&R, Fikse FM/5, MaxVelocity, Maximum PSI, 20% Tint, etc etc.. (Sold)

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    Hurricane is different from rain. Completely different pattern.
    ()()===[][]===()()

My Cars
    13 Rubicon
    Bumping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    E46 M3
    Still available?

My Cars
    13 Rubicon
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW///M325i View Post
    Still available?
    Yep. Haven't been really pushing it..

My Cars
    E46 M3
    Sent you a PM

My Cars
    13 Rubicon
    Ttt

My Cars
    13 Rubicon
    Bump, price lowered to $2,400 picked up. Will think about shipping if the buy pays for it. PM me with any questions!

My Cars
    13 Rubicon
    monday bump!

My Cars
    95 Euro M3, 88 M5 (SOLD)
    Is this interior still available?

My Cars
    1998 M
    This is a Gen1 Vader interior, @Mitch500 can you post pictures of M-rain and Hurricane cloth difference? Not very easy to find online and people always mistake the two.

WCM3 If you decide to split the set up I'd be interested in the rear seat side bolsters L+R and the rear door cards.

Thanks

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix.a.ZX View Post
    This is a Gen1 Vader interior, @Mitch500 can you post pictures of M-rain and Hurricane cloth difference? Not very easy to find online and people always mistake the two.

WCM3 If you decide to split the set up I'd be interested in the rear seat side bolsters L+R and the rear door cards.

Thanks

This is Mrain

This is hurricane
    Last edited by mitch500; 01-09-2019 at 09:03 AM.
    ()()===[][]===()()

My Cars
    1998 M
    That's right, thanks. Nice seat btw!

My Cars
    1998 M
    Would you part out rear door cards? And rear side bolsters yet?

Thanks

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

My Cars
    1998 328I
    any chance you will sell just the front seats and shipped? lol

My Cars
    1998 M
    I'll take rear cards!

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

My Cars
    525i
    these still available?

My Cars
    13 Rubicon
    Hey guys, not looking to separate the interior. It's actually still available but I've had someone very interested from GA. We're just struggling to arrange shipping.

With that said, I just need to get everything out of my garage. So if anyone comes over with a fair offer, you can have them. Both the interior and steering wheel are available..

My Cars
    95 M3 - 03 325i - 68 Bug
    If anybody is still interested in the front seats pm me.

I've been debating to buy this entire set, and offer the front seats up for grabs, as I prefer my torino IIs to the vaders.

Out of curiousity, what exactly is the shipping issue? Somebody to pack/crate it up?

My Cars
    13 Rubicon
    Quote Originally Posted by SneauxM3 View Post
    If anybody is still interested in the front seats pm me.

I've been debating to buy this entire set, and offer the front seats up for grabs, as I prefer my torino IIs to the vaders.

Out of curiousity, what exactly is the shipping issue? Somebody to pack/crate it up?
    Nah I already boxed everything up. But it's three larger boxes and it's around $200/each to ship to GA.

My Cars
    95 M3 - 03 325i - 68 Bug
    Probably would be worth freighting at that point, geez.

Grab one of the longer 72” pallets, insure those unicorns for value, maybe a lil extra. I’ve been surprised how cheap the insurance still is when using freight.

My Cars
    skateboard
    OP if you still have them in a weeks time I’ll arrange to come pick these up
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    13 Rubicon
    Still available! Looking to move!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast