BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 1988 325i No accidents! clean CarFax!

My Cars
    1988 BMW E30

1988 325i No accidents! clean CarFax!

GARAGEKEPT!! Antique/Collectible vehicle! 1988BMW 325i (E30/M20 motor). Exterior color: BMW Royalblau-metallic (blue).Interior Color: Beige/Tan. Super coldA/C; Factory radio; Sunroof. The currentmileage is 186,607 as of today. We dodrive it daily, so that mileage will change. The vehicle has not been involved in any accidents. I have a copy of the Carfax from then Ipurchased it in June of 2017 and you can also generate a new car faxreport. The vehicle sat in a woman’sgarage in Rhode Island for 9 years and was not driven at all. Then someone purchased it from her and soldit to me. I purchased the vehicle for mydaughter because she likes the E30, and it is an easy car to learn in, but herfather and I have decided that she needs a vehicle with air bags, as she is anew driver. I have done a ton of work tothe car and spent thousands of dollars, since I thought she was keeping it. Like 75% of the work done is listed below.There is too much to list, so I just listed the most important things. As it isa 30-year old vehicle I wanted to replace everything on it. The paint and interior are in excellentcondition.
    · TimingBelt
    · WaterPump
    · AllHoses (Alternator, Power Steering, Air Conditioner/Accessory)
    · Radiator
    · A/CCondenser
    · A/CCompressor
    · A/CReceiver Dryer
    · A/CFan
    · FanShroud
    · Battery
    · Alternator
    · SparkPlugs
    · OilChange
    · DistributorRotor
    · IgnitionDistributor Cap
    · FuelTank Hose
    · ReplacedOverflow line and fuel level sensor (Fuel level gauge was jumpy and inaccurate)
    · ReplaceFuel filter and clamps
    · Fixedelectrical problem that was causing turn signal to work improperly.
    · Repairand Replace leaky brake line from ABS unit rear tee. Removed brake mastercylinder, bleed system, no leaks.
    · Replaceleft and right rear brake hoses (4) and steel lines.
    · Replaceleft rear spring (this is the only part that was purchased used due to lack ofproduct)
    · Replacedand repaired right rear control arm to replace bearing, bushings, and backingplate.
    · Replacedand Repaired rear control arm, had bearing, bushings, and backing plateinstalled.
    · Replacedthe hood cable and shock
    The mechanicis Ken at Eurpoean Autowerx, who specializes in BMW’s. I have all mechanical records. There are many more things that were done andI have all records and lists from the mechanic. It’s too much to list on here. Ifyou are a serious buyer and are interested we can make an appointment to seeand drive the vehicle and I will show you the records.
    Mostof the parts are from FCP Euro and have lifetime warranty. Some parts are fromECS Tuning. All parts used are OEM.
    Car is in FLORIDA and prefer to deal with local buyer that can come see and drive the car.
    EXCELLENT CONDITION!!!! Price is negotiable. Asking $8,500. I have receipts and paperwork of all work done.
    https://treasure.craigslist.org/cto/...709879561.html

Ialso have the OBDII sensor adaptor for this vehicle (20 pin to 16 pin)

My Cars
    E30
    Still for sale?