Alcantara is by far the coolest, sportiest and trendiest fabric used in car interiors ever invented, right? It looks and feels awesome and is UV-resistant so it will not bleach or fade even after years of driving. On the other hand though - it requires careful maintenance in order for it to last and its installation is much more intricate compared with leather.

But once properly installed and maintained - well, it is pure awesomeness, admit it

And this weekend is the best time to get your car upgraded with some Alcantara(R) touch. Because we're giving you a 20% DISCOUNT CODE that works ON TOP OF our regular discounts scheme which means that you can SAVE up to 50% depending on your orer value!

So make sure to use this DISCOUNT CODE: 1H2AP67P248Y at checkout on RedlineGoods.com and ENJOY!

BTW, yes, I know the photos above do not show BMW interior so I'm now offering $10 REFUND to eveyone who orders any Alcantara product this weekend and posts photos of it installed in their Bimmer here on the forum

Have A Great Weekend guys! And meet me at RedlineGoods.com

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team