Thread: The coolest fabrics in automotive industry 20% LESS this weekend!

RedlineGoods is offline Senior Member Supporting Vendor
    My Cars

The coolest fabrics in automotive industry 20% LESS this weekend!

Alcantara is by far the coolest, sportiest and trendiest fabric used in car interiors ever invented, right? It looks and feels awesome and is UV-resistant so it will not bleach or fade even after years of driving. On the other hand though - it requires careful maintenance in order for it to last and its installation is much more intricate compared with leather.

But once properly installed and maintained - well, it is pure awesomeness, admit it

And this weekend is the best time to get your car upgraded with some Alcantara(R) touch. Because we're giving you a 20% DISCOUNT CODE that works ON TOP OF our regular discounts scheme which means that you can SAVE up to 50% depending on your orer value!

So make sure to use this DISCOUNT CODE: 1H2AP67P248Y at checkout on RedlineGoods.com and ENJOY!

BTW, yes, I know the photos above do not show BMW interior so I'm now offering $10 REFUND to eveyone who orders any Alcantara product this weekend and posts photos of it installed in their Bimmer here on the forum

Have A Great Weekend guys! And meet me at RedlineGoods.com

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team
    RedlineGoods - Custom leather shift boots and more - Custom Made for Your Bimmer!

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

My Cars
    1989 BMW 535i, 1993 740i
    Will your steering wheel cover fit a 370mm mtech 2 wheel? I know this might not be the right place to ask, but what the heck. I have an Mtech 2 wheel, but it’s the smaller size (the one that comes on e30s,e28s, e24s etc if that makes a difference)