Thread: one of a kind RMS Supercharger kit

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Coupe

one of a kind RMS Supercharger kit

SOLD!!

For sale is a one of a kind RMS supercharger kit build by RMS and installed on one of their shop cars. I bought this kit a few years ago with the intention of installing in my M Coupe, but life has got to busy and I would like to get my money back.

There is no kit like this for sale by RMS. They took a partial E36 kit and a partial e46 kit and merged them to create this monster. It uses the e46 intake manifold and aftercooler that is twice the size of the e36 aftercooler that is mated to a custom aluminum machined ITB like head flange. The intake manifold is cast aluminum with the aftercooler inside of it. It uses a Vortech V2 blower that is capable of 500 whp easy. This setup on a S52 made 485 whp at 20 psi. The car was a rocket.
    The kit uses their special 10 rib belt setup for the supercharger to make sure there is no slippage. It has two heat exchangers for the aftercooler setup unlike the normal one heat exchanger their kits usually come with to keep intake temps low. Even on track the intake temps would not get about 80*F. The pump for the heat exchangers has been upgraded to a Meziere unit and comes with all wiring and relays to hook it up properly.
    The kit will come with Deka 60# injectors, a Forge bypass valve and a 4" Accufab throttle body mounted pre supercharger. As there is no MAF, you will need to get an Alpha-N tune. You will need to no what you are doing so you can correctly hook up the system and route and or plug any vaccuum lines, the IAT sensor, IAC valve is not included so you will have to be able to figure that out as well.
    The S52 block/crank and 9:1 87mm Ross Racing pistons are also available separately. This is located in San Diego, but I am willing to ship at buyers expense.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/6692251108.html

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by tommy1394; 09-15-2018 at 09:22 PM.
    1999 M Coupe

My Cars
    skateboard
    The want is unreal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    F90 M5; E36 M3 Turbo
    You need this.

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Coupe
    I have heard this feedback, so i just had my welder make a 4” MAF using a VMP 3500. Will include this for n additipnal $200

1999 M Coupe