My Cars
    BMW X5 E53

X5 E53 driver side front door does not open from inside nor from outside - help me

I’m new on this forum board, mostly just reading here but now I have a problem maybe someone can help me with the following:

Today I just changed door handle mechanic (to a new one) inside the driver side door. It was working perfectly until I pushed the central door closing button inside the car. I closed the doors, then I opened them. The central button opened and closed all of the doors virtually but from then on I cannot open my driver side door from inside, nor from the outside. Does anybody can help me with some directions on this problem? Thank you in advance!

(Additionally there was some problem with the key lock since it has not been locking or opening the door few weeks ago. Then I just also repaired the lock in the driver side front door but probably the door lock actuator is also faulty somehow (maybe that can cause this problem). But I am quite clueless on this at the moment).
    (I am also attaching my short video on the problem…)

My Cars
    BMW X5 E53

BMW X5 Driver side door lock is stuck - solution

In the meantime I've found the solution on this particular problem, when the door lock is just stuck. It is really caused by the door lock actuator, as I previously thought. Someone on another BMW forum already made a very detailed solution on this problem and I hope it's not a problem if I link the solution description here, maybe other readers can use this later:

https://xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-forums/...-fix-pics.html