Quote Originally Posted by charter21p5 View Post
Beautiful zhp! I have one exactly like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I'm Robthefireman and i've been browsing around since 2015, but today I officially registered , and I feel like a big burden has come off my shoulders, due to you members having my back when it comes to my BMW. I have a 2004 BMW 325 CI Convertible .
This is whats going on with my BMW at the present, My trunk light stays on so because of this I cant put my top up or my trunk wont open. I have tried using the switch inside the car on drivers side, I have tried using the key from the rear trunk, key turns and I can hear lock mechanisms turning, I took off the trunk lip which has the actulator or locking mechanism, seems to be in working order, Now I know that I have a short in the wire harness in the trunk , I cant get to the trunk going through the back seat because I have a speaker box with two 14 speakers and the box goes from one side of the trunk to the other (A WALL) so that's out of the question. What is causing my trunk from opening? Once I can open the trunk , then I can fix the wiring (which is why light on dash board stays on), my light will go off, and my top will raise. Any feed back will be greatly Appreciated.